Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where Will This Summer's North America And Antartica Signings Come From?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gotta complete the set of continents to ensure raising the Albion's global profile and sell more shirts.

Or maybe Dan! Dan! could earn his pay, nip this bolleaux in the bud, and start looking closer to home for players with potential who are at least halfway PL-ready.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely the next new singing must come from Japan or South Korea.

A lotta Barber-Bucks over there.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
26 year old striker Segolame Boy is having a very, very good season for defending champions Township Rollers in the Botswana Premier League - he scored twice against Prisons XI in a brilliant 4-0 victory on Tuesday night at The UB Stadium in Gaborone on an evening described as being a 'slightly windy, chilly night' according to local reports - very reminiscent of The Amex in early October.

With his national side 'The Zebra's' ranked at 148 in the world, and therefore no chance of a UK work permit, he sounds ideal for the Belgian Second Division too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You may joke, but I'm surprise we've never tried to tap into the Japanese market after their Rugby teams exploits at the Amex in 2015.

I wasn't joking.

Get a mini bus load of South East Asian football tourists in and the club would have to close the shop to new customers until after the restock.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I wasn't joking.

Get a mini bus load of South East Asian football tourists in and the club would have to close the shop to new customers until after the restock.

I thought a trip to the Amex stadium was on the bucket list of every self respecting Japanese rugby fan

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
26 year old striker Segolame Boy is having a very, very good season for defending champions Township Rollers in the Botswana Premier League - he scored twice against Prisons XI in a brilliant 4-0 victory on Tuesday night at The UB Stadium in Gaborone on an evening described as being a 'slightly windy, chilly night' according to local reports - very reminiscent of The Amex in early October.

With his national side 'The Zebra's' ranked at 148 in the world, and therefore no chance of a UK work permit, he sounds ideal for the Belgian Second Division too.

With a name like Jock McSporran, Brighton fans could be forgiven for assuming their exciting new signing is from a club north of the border.

In fact, defensive midfielder Jock - who plays for Bolivian 3rd division side Asta Lavista’s junior team (Asta Lavista Baybee) - was born and bred in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, and doesn’t speak a word of English. Hence the easily-made Scottish misconception!

Under the intriguing terms of the £8.75m deal, McSporran will complete another six years at Asta before coming to Brighton for a trial.

“I’m convinced we’ll see Jock in our development squad before the decade is out,” enthused Brighton manager Chris Hughton. “The 2020 decade that is. Not this one.”

“He’s one for the future, and with Project Score-a-goal still on track for 2028, I’m hopeful Jock could even be one of the players we fast-track into CTHL - our Crossing the Halfway Line programme that Dan and I are considering introducing. Though not for a good few years yet of course. No rush.”

Brighton’s swoop for the Bolivian prospect came after Hughton accidentally mistyped “Eredivisie” on his Omsung Phine, and the autocorrect function led him to Asta Lavista’s homepage. “Estos son un buen lado,” he told the Argus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Gotta complete the set of continents to ensure raising the Albion's global profile and sell more shirts.

"New Brighton & Hove Albion striker Randy Duffer is planning to make an impact in Europe after the 24-year-old secured a move to the Seagulls from North American Soccer League side, Jacksonville Jockstraps. Duffer signed a four-year deal with the Albion and will now join Eastbourne Borough on a loan move to gain more experience."

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Too old for the development squad, so no thanks; move on........................

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Otunde Bakodanet currently plays as Striker for Mbango Rovers in the Mozambique Ultra League and is top scorer with 98 goals in his last 4 appearances - with 35 of those goals coming from the Top v Bottom clash against 'Old Mtumbi and his Goats United' - their keeper being unable to wear gloves thanks to a hoof infection.

"What we need is a proven goalscorer" said a BHAFC representative, "and Otunde has proven that he can hit the back of the net in prolific fashion, even if it is mostly against farm animals"

A fee of three sacks of grain, a tractor, an iPhone 5, and a box of Nike T-Shirts has been agreed. He has been immediately loaned out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here