Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 22 years ago today ?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Where were you then ??

Seems like people on here have forgotten the day Ian Baird and Darren Moore got sent off for fighting and some bloke scored a goal in front of the South Stand

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
East stand, I couldn't get into the North that day. The East was absolutely mental that day though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
West.

I don't imagine people have forgotten it. Probably more that they don't consider 22 to be a particularly significant anniversary :shrug:

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
North

I started at the back, kept gradually moving with surges. Found myself near the front at the end one of the first on the pitch after great memories.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
West with a great view of the punch up

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
The last team to play at the Goldstone..

MTNM Last Goldstone Team.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I can clearly see myself in the North Stand for about 3 seconds from 01:04.

https://youtu.be/N0jrXjCQLXY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
North west. They made season ticket holders get tickets that day, and I hadn't until a day or two before the game when they were supposedly sold out, but my dad went to the ground and they managed to get me in there. I think it was the only game I ever watched from that area, and it completed my viewing experiences. I had watched games at the goldstone from all the open areas (I stood in the away end for the England (b team? U21?) game.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Put a piece of the hallowed turf in my garden. It took nicely. Strange to think that may be growing happily away in Peckham.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
In the South Stand with my daughter right next to the fenced in Doncaster lot. Bought my tickets on the black market from a guy in the Crawley suburbs. He turned up well pissed for the game. Just hope he remembered. Went on the pitch at the end with my 8 year old. She did not really appreciate the significance. She does now and often attends the AMEX wearing the shirt. No way would she go for the United's or the City's. A good girl.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS people get with the programme, this is the second time I've had to tell you, make sure it's the last:-

22 years ago today?

Brighton and Hove Albion last scored a goal.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I was in the North West terrace for the game. 22 year old me is in this photo taken after the game, mate next to me in the photo paid something like £40 for a kids ticket in the away end and managed to get moved by the stewards into the home end. We bumped into each other on the pitch after the match.

525662_437955326230498_1227910423_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here