Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 22 years ago today ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
In the South Stand with my daughter right next to the fenced in Doncaster lot. Bought my tickets on the black market from a guy in the Crawley suburbs. He turned up well pissed for the game. Just hope he remembered. Went on the pitch at the end with my 8 year old. She did not really appreciate the significance. She does now and often attends the AMEX wearing the shirt. No way would she go for the United's or the City's. A good girl.

I was in the South Stand - but actually in with the Doncaster fans. I was living and working in the Midlands at the time and despite spending the day on the 'phone when tickets went on sale, I failed to get through. However, a work colleague was from Yorkshire and knew someone who was a Doncaster Rovers season-ticket holder. He got me three tickets which arrived at my sister's house in Eastbourne, recorded delivery, on the morning of the match.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was there... selling bananas in the south west.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Set of 9 images with a view behind the south stand goal for Storer's goal plus celebrations

StewartWeir_LastGoal_LR.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
East terrace getting wet, couldn't get a ticket for the North.
Went on the pitch after and then went in all the other parts of the ground including the old away North East corner.
Ended up in the North and stayed there until the stewards moved us out.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Ormerod is already getting ready to leg it...:)
When the team ran into the pitch they threw these mini footballs into the crowd.
Ormerod threw his into the North Stand straight into my hands
My mate was gutted as we had crammed 3 of us into one turnstile to get in and managed it before the old bill had a chance to grab us.

And I've still got that football today

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here