Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 21.50.40.png

Short and sweet. One day. You know the contestants. You know what they can do. Sort this out once and for all or it just goes on forever.

Go!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Voting closes tomorrow 10 p.m. sharp so that we can all get on with our lives and the important work of s****ing bricks on Saturday.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The Jaguar has raised the bar in the first period of extra time. It’s dancing around the ring, bobbing and weaving. The Hippo’s looking angry but that’s when it’s at its best.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
My instinct is not to vote in this non-competition however I shall overcome my reservations and vote for the pussy cat simply because she's more elegant and she purrs when she's happy which is a nice trait not because she's harder. I mean the HB is the hardest, right???

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Tick tock...

The Hippo isn’t done yet. Pulls back a couple of votes. The Jaguar just can’t put it away.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Screenshot 2019-04-26 at 20.11.56.png

And it's there! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a brand new WHC Champion! The Jaguar roars in triumph, having finally seen off a Hippo that had seemed invulnerable for so long.

It's been a tough road for the Jaguar. It famously needed a last minute equaliser to draw level with the Polar Bear and enter the semi final draw. It suffered a similar fate in the final, conceding late in normal time. But, like all good champions, the Jaguar simply dusted itself down and found another gear. Arguably the sexiest WHC champion to date, the Jaguar joins an elite band but who could say it doesn't deserve its place in the WHC pantheon of greats? Over the course of the tournament the Jaguar demonstrated that it has it all. Aside from its sleek frame, the Jag can stalk in silence, ambush, chase, climb, swim and kill with a single devastating bite and its showreel of apex predator kills undoubtedly helped it to the crown.

A further video has emerged for your consideration which, in the interests of balance, was not submitted until the final result was known. Check out the Jaguar in stalking mode. Infinitely patient, silent as the grave, it places its rear paws in the spot vacated by the front, which have already tested the ground for anything that might make a sound. Magnificently, yet understatedly hard.

The Hippo sinks to its knees. It fought a great contest and left it all out there on the pitch but, in the end, gave everything it had mounting its late comeback in normal time. No doubt we will see this beast back in the WHC Champions League in 2020.

And all that remains is to thank you for watching this year's coverage. It's not always been smooth and there have been the odd bump or two in the road but I'm sure you'll agree that we have a worthy winner in the Jaguar. Yes, there's a new name on the WHC cup tonight. The Jaguar breaks out the champagne and the bubbles fly. Thanks to you all and goodnight.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Pleased with that result. The Trump rat got it's arse kicked early doors and a worthy champion won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here