Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luggage or bag storage at Amex

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Done a few searches, but can't find any previous which fits this..

Am coming down on Friday (For Paul Oakenfold at Concorde 2) and staying over, so will have at least a holdall with me.

Whats peoples experience of having luggage/bags at games ?

Assume they might want to stop me taking it to the seat and 'store elsewhere' which is fine so long as they dont say 'yeah, take it to other side of ground and queue with the 200 other people, and then come back' :cheers:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'd give Supporter Services a call to be sure - they're always helpful. The below link isn't clear on size of bag allowed. I've seen a few people trying to get in with bags before and they've been told it needs to be held until after - always appeared as though there was a storage area near the turnstile as they weren't sent away and the steward took the bag/item, but I can't be sure. People often have smallish rucksacks in the ground with them.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/siteassets/201819-images/pdfs/amex-permissions.pdf

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Aren’t there any lockers at Falmer or Brighton station?

Alternatively speak nicely to someone in Bennett’s field car park and they might let you blow their car up!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Never understood how you can leave luggage, deemed a security risk, in left luggage. So you can't come in with that but you can store it in a flimsy locker, crazy!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I'd give Supporter Services a call to be sure - they're always helpful. The below link isn't clear on size of bag allowed. I've seen a few people trying to get in with bags before and they've been told it needs to be held until after - always appeared as though there was a storage area near the turnstile as they weren't sent away and the steward took the bag/item, but I can't be sure. People often have smallish rucksacks in the ground with them.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/siteassets/201819-images/pdfs/amex-permissions.pdf

Will do thx

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Never understood how you can leave luggage, deemed a security risk, in left luggage. So you can't come in with that but you can store it in a flimsy locker, crazy!

good spot.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Done a few searches, but can't find any previous which fits this..

Am coming down on Friday (For Paul Oakenfold at Concorde 2) and staying over, so will have at least a holdall with me.

Whats peoples experience of having luggage/bags at games ?

Assume they might want to stop me taking it to the seat and 'store elsewhere' which is fine so long as they dont say 'yeah, take it to other side of ground and queue with the 200 other people, and then come back' :cheers:

East Stand Lower they stick it in a cupboard by the turnstiles. I'm always leaving my cycle stuff in there if I've biked in, and there are always a few bags and rucksacks in there. Not sure about elsewhere though, and not sure if it's just a ad hoc thing for the East Stand or across the stadium.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
East Stand Lower they stick it in a cupboard by the turnstiles. I'm always leaving my cycle stuff in there if I've biked in, and there are always a few bags and rucksacks in there. Not sure about elsewhere though, and not sure if it's just a ad hoc thing for the East Stand or across the stadium.

Ah, should have said i'm N1H, but cheers.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I think they must do the same in WSL (hence what I've seen referenced above). I've run down from Burgess Hill a couple of times but always managed to bring a small enough rucksack to take in............

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I've previously been able to leave my crash helmet in a storage room at the bottom of the stairs of WSU /North stand entrance. Last game, at 14.40 some numb-nut steward said the room hadn't been unlocked yet, " just leave it in the corner of the lobby area" was his advice. Bollocks to that, up the 130 steps it went with me!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Paul Oakenfold is a legend and that is all I shall contribute to this thread.

Yes he is - it might well be full of misty eyed 40/50 year old - Not sure what kind of set he'll play, but dont think i've heard a duff one yet.. :rave:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here