Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] OFFER: One month's Now TV Sky Sports access when you join Kwiff

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Get one month's Now TV Sky Sports access FREE when you join Kwiff and place your first bet.

Join now to get Sky Sports coverage of both the Newcastle home game, and the Arsenal away game as well as everything else Sky Sports has to offer.

Kwiff is a sports betting app where any bet you place, regardless of sport, odds or stake could be supercharged at the moment you place your bet meaning better odds and a bigger payout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNGXvtmadMo

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
£5 Lewis Dunk first goalscorer v Newcastle done.

aaad0ac64edbec3f32f9c6274e7e821a.jpg

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Get one month's Now TV Sky Sports access FREE when you join Kwiff and place your first bet.

Join now to get Sky Sports coverage of both the Newcastle home game, and the Arsenal away game as well as everything else Sky Sports has to offer.

Kwiff is a sports betting app where any bet you place, regardless of sport, odds or stake could be supercharged at the moment you place your bet meaning better odds and a bigger payout.

Isn't the Newcastle game on BT Sport not Sky

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
signed up. placed a bet on us to scrape a win against against Newcastle and...

Nothing.

edit: spoken to their customer services and it could take 24 hours to come through. Didn't see that anywhere, but then i did not read the small print.

For the record - first bet was not kwiffed.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

The Newcastle game is on BT as noted above, BUT, the month from the Arsenal game onwards will include all of the FL play-offs, which are excellent fun (if you're not involved in them).

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Another thing worth noting is that it looks as though it is a monthly mobile pass, which means you can watch Now TV via your mobile but they do their best to restrict you from screen mirroring your phone onto a TV or even watching on a tablet.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Another thing worth noting is that it looks as though it is a monthly mobile pass, which means you can watch Now TV via your mobile but they do their best to restrict you from screen mirroring your phone onto a TV or even watching on a tablet.

good spot. That only costs £5.99 a month anyway.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
A Sky Sports Mobile pass is usually limited to a few channels such as Sky Sports Premier League, News, Action, Arena and Racing, so you won't get the FL Play-offs as they'll probably be on Main Event? I'm not sure you have the option of picking a 'red button' game if they are showing several games at the same time - you are limited to whatever game they are showing on the main Sky Sports Premier League feed.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Can some one help me ? Why do people pay for SKY/BT sport when all football is available on free football streams which I`m told are getting better clearer and rarely break down ?

Footybite for example is showing our match this afternoon as well as Palace game and others .

Last edited:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Just a coincidence that when I bet the last remaining £2 of the 5 that I opened my account with that my bet did then get kwiffed????

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here