Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Full House for Newcastle

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Away allocation sold out. Season Ticket Exchange has been in operation for a few days and there are still very few seats unsold in home areas. Should be proper packed.

Hopefully the big crowd, 5.30pm kick off, decent away fans and huge importance to us will combine to produce one of the great Amex occasions.

Will be influenced too by result from Craven Cottage in the 3pm KO. If Cardiff do lose then that will help the mood along no end.

Just need to score a goal or two and WIN...!!!!

:albion::albion::albion:

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands

Will be influenced too by result from Craven Cottage in the 3pm KO. If Cardiff do lose then that will help the mood along no end.

If Cardiff win it will also have an effect on the mood ..... ???

More importantly perhaps, I wonder about the effect it would have on the team?

Would they react in a more positive way to a Cardiff win, or a Cardiff loss?
I genuinely can't decide how I feel about that?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It has all the makings of Bristol City at home.

Let's hope the club have got the "We are Premier League" flags out on the seats. Either that or some lovely clackersticks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It has all the makings of Bristol City at home.

Let's hope the club have got the "We are Premier League" flags out on the seats. Either that or some lovely clackersticks.

Or a drum?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll be there...I want to rip up my season ticket card and throw it at the bench...lol

Have you had a practice run? I think you might struggle to rip it up so you’ll just end up looking like a **** trying to do it on the day :lolol:

Unless, of course, you have really strong hands. I know for a fact I wouldn’t be able to rip it up personally. Loving the sentiment though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Have you had a practice run? I think you might struggle to rip it up so you’ll just end up looking like a **** trying to do it on the day :lolol:

Unless, of course, you have really strong hands. I know for a fact I wouldn’t be able to rip it up personally. Loving the sentiment though.

I'll smuggle in a bottle top to slash it with

:)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Cant see the per match atmosphere being anything other than electric. Should be buzzing. Has all the ingredients.

Down to the players if they want to keep the noise levels flowing

Looking forward to it

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I think the late winner last night will have deflated the squad. I said after the Fulham game that I would rather we lost 0-2 than be 2-0 up and lose 2-4, because that is the type of result that destroys confidence - and look at what has happened since. After what we put into the game last night, I have a really bad feeling that the same will happen, and a Cardiff win at Fulham will only add to the pressure.

I genuinely can't call which way the Fulham-Cardiff game will go, but I do have a nasty feeling that we will not get another point this season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
More importantly perhaps, I wonder about the effect it would have on the team?

Would they react in a more positive way to a Cardiff win, or a Cardiff loss?
I genuinely can't decide how I feel about that?
They'd definitely react better to a Fulham win. It would mean that we only need a draw, but whether we need a draw or win I'd still expect us to try and attack from a solid base, rather than through caution to the wind, and a Fulham win would take the pressure off.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think the late winner last night will have deflated the squad.
It won't.
I said after the Fulham game that I would rather we lost 0-2 than be 2-0 up and lose 2-4, because that is the type of result that destroys confidence
No shit. Of course losing a 2 goal lead by letting in 4 against one of the poorest teams in the league is going to affect confidence. That's not the same as holding out for 88 minutes, and losing against one of the best teams in Europe to a great strike by one of the best players in the world.

After what we put into the game last night, I have a really bad feeling that the same will happen
We don't know what will happen, but it won't be because of the decent effort last night.
a Cardiff win at Fulham will only add to the pressure.
Yes it would. If Cardiff win, we're in the shit.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
The last few matches between these 2 have been so boring!

Last match my Geordie mate fell asleep in their home end and went home at HT.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I think the late winner last night will have deflated the squad. I said after the Fulham game that I would rather we lost 0-2 than be 2-0 up and lose 2-4, because that is the type of result that destroys confidence - and look at what has happened since. After what we put into the game last night, I have a really bad feeling that the same will happen, and a Cardiff win at Fulham will only add to the pressure.

I genuinely can't call which way the Fulham-Cardiff game will go, but I do have a nasty feeling that we will not get another point this season.

meg.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They'd definitely react better to a Fulham win. It would mean that we only need a draw.

Not sure about that.

We are three points (plus GD) ahead. If Fulham win, a draw leaves us 4 ahead, and Cardiff needing two wins (Palace H, United A) to pip us (assuming a max 1 point from our last two). It wouldn't be the worst result in that scenario in that it cancels any potential Cardiff draw at United, but it doesn't put the season to bed. A WIN (if Fulham have won) and it is all over - surely THAT is what we 'need'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here