Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs 1-0 Albion MATCH REPORT- FEAT. ARTWORK

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Report is up from our valiant effort away at Tottenham. This one was really enjoyable to write, I hope you enjoy it too. :albion2:

Into the last 15 minutes, and every minute that ticked by my nerves worsened. Wasn’t especially hopeful of getting anything tonight, but a vital point was now tantalisingly close. Spurs’ desperation demonstrated with a rare appearance for former Albion target Vincent Janssen. Surely not. Shot from Eriksen, saved low by Ryan, but straight to Janssen. SURELY NOT. Marvellous saving tackle by Dunk to poke the ball clear. By now Lewis is single-handedly doing everything he can to grind out a glorious 0-0, and so far it has worked a treat. One of our own bricking up the goal and defending it with his life.

https://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?795-Spurs-1-0-Albion-23-04-19

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yup - pretty much how I saw the game. Great write up.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Annoyingly, yet again an advert is covering the last few words on the right hand side.

NSCADS.PNG

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Annoyingly, yet again an advert is covering the last few words on the right hand side.

View attachment 108272

Yup I have this problem every time.

Argh, again. I’ve tried to position the text so that it isn’t covered (can’t control the ads, sorry), but it only appears to display properly on desktop, but on mobile it looks strange and is partially covered. In future, I may try to begin the report with an embedded tweet, and hopefully that way the text beginning underneath won’t be obscured.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Argh, again. I’ve tried to position the text so that it isn’t covered (can’t control the ads, sorry), but it only appears to display properly on desktop, but on mobile it looks strange and is partially covered. In future, I may try to begin the report with an embedded tweet, and hopefully that way the text beginning underneath won’t be obscured.

It is bizarre that this only seems to be a problem with the match reports written by you. Match reports written by [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] seem to be fine, and I've never had an issue with any articles I've written, such as the U-23 Player Profiles:-

BenWhite.jpg

I wonder if there is something about the way you create the articles that is different? :shrug:

Any clues [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here