Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So are we all Man Utd tonight then?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm all in for Man Utd tonight.

Although I would seem to be in the minority among neutrals, I want LIVERPOOL to win the title.

I'm the same, I don't like the Scouse fans, but for all my child years Liverpool were at the top of the tree, except for the miraculous Brian Clough moments at Forest.
I like Klopp, they play great football and he's got a few misfits like Robertson from relegated Hull.

I cannot stand city, as great as their football is, the modern day Blackburn Rovers on steroids, buying whatever they want, paying whatever wages required l, breaking fair play rules and underwritten by the UAE's oil fields. It's hardly a fair advantage.
As a purist, I hope Liverpool beat city to the title.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm the same, I don't like the Scouse fans, but for all my child years Liverpool were at the top of the tree, except for the miraculous Brian Clough moments at Forest.
I like Klopp, they play great football and he's got a few misfits like Robertson from relegated Hull.

I cannot stand city, as great as their football is, the modern day Blackburn Rovers on steroids, buying whatever they want, paying whatever wages required l, breaking fair play rules and underwritten by the UAE's oil fields. It's hardly a fair advantage.
As a purist, I hope Liverpool beat city to the title.

In respect to Blackburn, their owner was a local fan. It's a bit harsh to even compare. City are the billionaire toy team who change and swap players as if it's a football manager game. It's all vanity. Ostentatious ownership will eventually lead to disaster. These owners will get bored of watching the same outcome season after season. They will realise that they've completed their game and now it's time to sell up and move on. Everyone said this would eventually happen with abramovich, and it looks so. Give it another decade and I bet we'll hear talk of City being sold.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I'm sure Arsenal fans will be appreciative that they've "gone for it" though. :)

This - a team with Arsenal’s quality goes to Wolves and has a go and gets battered. If we do the same, which is what the Hughton put brigade would demand, it would be a massacre, our goal difference advantage gets reduced and we are only three ahead of Cardiff. Genius!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Two poor keeping errors by De Shite

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Looks like we’ll be seeing City’s title celebration at the AMEX

Hopefully they'll have won it before then and their squad will do a 'Wigan' and have drunk the Golden Triangle dry.

....and I might see us score.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Albion fans start supporting another club in force and look what happens :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here