Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton is a defensive mastermind

Apr 2, 2019
Brighton
Firstly, what a ground Spurs have got. Sadly makes the Amex look outdated and scruffy. Secondly, the back four last night stayed strong and battled it out until the end, fantastic defensive display. I think with that form of 'togetherness' we might just get through this.

:albion2:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yep, a fantastic defensive display that resulted in zero points, as has every single other once against the top six away from home. What a tactician.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Firstly, what a ground Spurs have got. Sadly makes the Amex look outdated and scruffy. Secondly, the back four last night stayed strong and battled it out until the end, fantastic defensive display. I think with that form of 'togetherness' we might just get through this.

If a couple of 0-0s would do us, you might be right. But realistically, we need to beat Newcastle. That means attacking football and scoring goals.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Anyone notice when we piled forward in the last 5 minutes they were all over the place, we have now gone the same way at home very sad to watch.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
No, it means scoring a goal and not conceding.

It will depend hugely on what happens at craven cottage. If Cardiff win, we'll need to. If they lose, a draw wouldn't be the end of the world. Even if Cardiff and us both draw, they'll have to beat palace and get a point at old Trafford with us losing both.

We must better or at least equal their result.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
It will depend hugely on what happens at craven cottage. If Cardiff win, we'll need to. If they lose, a draw wouldn't be the end of the world. Even if Cardiff and us both draw, they'll have to beat palace and get a point at old Trafford with us losing both.

We must better or at least equal their result.

We need a win whatever Cardiff do.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

How do you think Spurs new ground compares to Selhurst?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

nobber

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......interesting that you use the first person plural "we"???

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Anyone notice when we piled forward in the last 5 minutes they were all over the place, we have now gone the same way at home very sad to watch.

That’s how we used to play. Last twenty mins we could of given spurs a game.

That’s how we used to play. Last twenty mins we could of given spurs a game.

Everyone praised what we did at Wembley even tho it gave us no goal chances. Of course Hughton will take that as affirmation that he can do it in all games

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
How do you think Spurs new ground compares to Selhurst?

Even the rats have to submit a CV to get into the bins at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. If they do get through the application process, they have to wear tiny little bow ties whilst they forage.

At Selhurst, they just give them season tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here