Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will score?

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Two heroic defensive efforts but I look at us now and I can’t see who is going to score a goal.Poor old Glenn looks gone and neither the midfield or wingers(Knocky maybe)look to have a goal in them.I will be surprised if Newcastle in their current mood don’t score one so for me we may well need 2 to win.Thoughts could it be a case of cometh the hour cometh the man? Or could the football gods be playing silly beggars and we will beat City to save ourselves at the death?

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I agree that after the last two heroic defensive performances I can’t see where a goal will come from. Last night the best options were Dunk or Duffy from a set play or perhaps Andone from a counter attack. However a goal looks very unlikely. If we don’t score against Newcastle then we are in deep trouble. It seems unlikely to me that a point will be good enough. I think Cardiff will get at least 5 more points, as they are playing well and Man Utd have lost the plot again. Therefore we have to find a way to score against Newcastle - or Arsenal or Man City....

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I Don't care who scores for the Albion as long as we win and the first goal is scored in the Fourteenth minute to win our sweep stake:thumbsup:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Negative tones again.

We'll be fine Saturday. We appear to be getting back our resilience and the players are showing bollocks now.

It will come

Get behind the lads

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Andone or Knocky look our most likely scorers at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here