Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Item on us coming up now on Talksport

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
They slaughtered us this afternoon for our negative performance at Spurs. Said they were relieved when Spurs scored and we got what we deserved.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
they are right. Utterly tedious for the neutral and painful for the supporters.

They only have to watch us occasionally, what are they complaining about

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We have been awful to watch for almost 5 months. Our signings have been shown up to be poor and our only fall back is two hope Dunk and Duffy block everything with any part of their bodies. When that doesn’t work down to lack of concentration we are easy meat.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
They play a good cop bad cop routine. Got in car and listened to them pan a Wolves fan that had rung in to have a go at BHA, and arguing the case that they had done 5he same against Chelsea. Wolves fan got owned, and defended the approach we had as understandable. Wasn’t all anti football. O’Hara’s shirt thrown back is still one of the funniest moments I have ever seen at the Footy.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It was Durham and Gough. And some other fella came on and agreed with them. I only heard 15 mins or so.

What I want to know is which one of our 'ultra-loyal' away fans sold on their tickets so that Talksport's top bell-end could be there with his Arsenal supporting wife. Durham said he was sat in the away end with our fans. So thanks for that.... denied a couple of real Albion fans with the same or fewer points from being able to go.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What I want to know is which one of our 'ultra-loyal' away fans sold on their tickets so that Talksport's top bell-end could be there with his Arsenal supporting wife. Durham said he was sat in the away end with our fans. So thanks for that.... denied a couple of real Albion fans with the same or fewer points from being able to go.

Staff and players get comps for the away games.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why? We play this way for four months, no neutral is going to enjoy it and we are rightly panned.

Is that true though? I don't think we've played like that in the last 4 months. We've been far too open, conceding cheap goals, and not being good enough in the final third - hence the low shot counts. Even Palace away I didn't think we parked the bus in the same manner we did at Wolves and Spurs. I've not done many aways this season I'll admit, but again at West Ham we were the better side for much of the game.

We shouldn't confuse being rubbish with being boring. Being rubbish isn't an intent, being boring is. I don't think we've set out at home to Watford, Burnley (both decent performances with keepers getting motm), Huddersfield, Southampton, Bournemouth or Cardiff to be intentionally boring - In the latter 3 we started adventurously enough, but were just poor, once we conceded our confidence fell through the floor. Not the same as tactically setting out to be boring as we did at Wolves and Spurs.

I'll take it on the chin that what we set out to do in our last 2 games was boring. Previously though, our excuse is being poor, not boring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here