Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Help required please

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
BG watching a Spurs game lying on his bed.

Well that's my day/week/lifetime ruined. :sick:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I will switch it all off now and try again in the morning,as moist times NSC say switch it off and switch it back on . Sorry I may seem a bit thick but did you mean disconnect both and try the Roku in one then other and the same with the laptop on HDMI cable?

That is the issue. BG should be trying it at dry times, correct?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
SkyGo (and NowTV) used to have bits built in to stop you connecting from a phone or tablet to a TV or casting to a smart TV.

Is you laptop a true laptop or is it a chrome book (or similar)?

Your best place to go would be the Sky user forum rather than NSC... People there have a better chance of experiencing compatibility issues and possible work around than a football site!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
SkyGo (and NowTV) used to have bits built in to stop you connecting from a phone or tablet to a TV or casting to a smart TV.

Is you laptop a true laptop or is it a chrome book (or similar)?

Your best place to go would be the Sky user forum rather than NSC... People there have a better chance of experiencing compatibility issues and possible work around than a football site![/QUOTE

It worked all ok on the tv in the bedroom but that is a lot smaller screen which I had to put up with. Still the one in the living room is not connecting to the Roku or doesnt appear to be or to my laptop. Son is hopefully coming in after work to reset it all up for me.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Could do, depending on inputs and type.

Good luck!

how-to-tidy-your-home-theatre-09.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Have you tried turning it off, then turning it on again?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I bought a Now pass earlier in the year and found it a pain to fix up. Then the picture from the lap top to TV via a cable was poor.

I have subsequently bought a Now stick for £14.99 and watched Palace and Spurs matches with no problems and excellent picture on my large screen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here