Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Tonight

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We only lost 1.0 no injuries . Apart from that nothing else. Horrible to watch. We really don't belong in this league with our negative style. It's so anti football

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No one picked up a silly booking for a goal scoring celebration :)

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
I think that this match showed how much they cared. It proved that they ARE playing for the manager. If they can take that into the next 3 matches then there is a good chance that we will be in the Prem next season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
We only lost 1.0 no injuries . Apart from that nothing else. Horrible to watch. We really don't belong in this league with our negative style. It's so anti football

I didn’t find that horrible to watch ...nerve racking and ultimately disappointing ...but not horrible

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn’t find that horrible to watch ...nerve racking and ultimately disappointing ...but not horrible

Definitely.

Myself and Jnr 'laughed' our way through the first half, celebrating corners like they were goals etc.
But the longer the game went on I got really into the defending, style, formation etc.

I'm gutted for the team that they couldn't pull off such an amazingly difficult system and maintain those levels of concentration for just that 5 sec moment.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Definitely.

Myself and Jnr 'laughed' our way through the first half, celebrating corners like they were goals etc.
But the longer the game went on I got really into the defending, style, formation etc.

I'm gutted for the team that they couldn't pull off such an amazingly difficult system and maintain those levels of concentration for just that 5 sec moment.

You certainly are the master of sarcasm

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I don't watch the game until today and thought we had bagged a draw.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here