Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan - analysis & discussion

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Am I the only one thinking that Ryan should have saved that? Pretty poor positioning given where the ball was on the pitch at the time Eriksen hit it. Or am I being too harsh?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Harsh. The poor bloke works miracles for us yet there's always someone ready to blame him when we concede.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think it should always need to be a much better shot than that to beat a keeper from that sort of distance.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He didn’t have a chance with it, it came through a crowd of players and even if he’d got down that quickly it looked beyond his reach to me, and it was travelling. He had a great game as did all the other players. So much effort.

You think we are gutted I bet it’s 10 times worse for the players

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Am I the only one thinking that Ryan should have saved that? Pretty poor positioning given where the ball was on the pitch at the time Eriksen hit it. Or am I being too harsh?

No he shouldn’t have saved that. Yes you are being too harsh.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It was a great hit from a world class player. These things happen when you're playing the top teams, they have those players who can win a game out of nothing. No point dwelling on it, Saturday is coming.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I'm going to be harsh now. If you are of the view that Ryan should have done better then you have absolutely no clue about football.

Can we close this thread as non starter?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Way too harsh. Was unsighted and goal was well taken. In fact, credit to him for making some good saves throughout the game.

I'd reserve criticism for yet another game we've no intention of getting anything from other than a wishful clean sheet. Somewhat understandable tonight, but I'm tired of it nonetheless.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here