Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Idiots Guide to Undercover Palace on NSC

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
To help out the many on here who apparently need it, any thread started by a poster with a relatively LOW post count, usually 20 or less posts that:

1. Contains spelling mistakes such as 'Houghton'
2. Ponders our bad form, asks where our next points will come from, suggests our players aren't up to it.
3. Talks about preparing for life in The Championship

The following are current such Palace thread starters posting on NSC:

[MENTION=37778]Albion Prem[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38023]View from the Pier[/MENTION]
[MENTION=35052]charliechalk1973[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38128]SeagullsSorcerer[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37965]Storrington Seagull[/MENTION]

A couple more are being watched.

Right I'm off for a lamb shank, several flagons of mead and a couple of serving wenches before cooling my bollards in a tankard of frozen peas. Good luck everyone.

TNBA
TTFN
Palacefinder General

Not very helpful as this describes 90% of NSC :wink:

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
To help out the many on here who apparently need it, any thread started by a poster with a relatively LOW post count, usually 20 or less posts that:

2. Ponders our bad form, asks where our next points will come from, suggests our players aren't up to it.

Right I'm off for a lamb shank, several flagons of mead and a couple of serving wenches before cooling my bollards in a tankard of frozen peas. Good luck everyone.

TNBA
TTFN
Palacefinder General

You forgot to mention Tony Towner's Fridge.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

TNBA
TTFN
Palacefinder General

What is this
"TNBA
TTFN"
Bollocks ???

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I’m glad I’m outed .

aaaaand, back in your box. :thumbsup:

I saw SeagullsSorcerer as the landlord of a pub near Wembley Stadium, but perhaps he was trying to guide our good people towards the Citeh fans. Not as if they numbered more than 5 in any given bar or pub that day, but.....

I actually respect those Palarse fans who 'stand up and fess' way more than those who try the stealth-bell-end approach. They take the flak and keep coming back. Like the fly you spend half an hour trying to swat, and in the end you think "you know what, you've earned your stripes you annoying little insect - I'll let you live."

Still support the post of PFG though. :lolol:

wfg.jpg

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
It's because this is a second account of Tony Towner's Fridge who is trying to be comical or something but failing miserably and is just a boring bell end

Rich coming from NSC''s number one, one trick dullard! It wasn't funny in 2003 mate, and it sure as hell ain't now. :amex: ...and Tony Towner's Fridge I am not.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Just so that I’m in the clear Palacefinder … Ali J and Locadia have been terrific signings, Hughton is absolutely right that we’ve no chance of scoring goals so may as well play for 0-0s, bottletops at stadia are potentially lethal and I fully expect 6 or 7 international quality players to emerge from our u23 team next season

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here