Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Totenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Solid defensive performance tonight

All I ask is they give it their all and I honestly think did tonight.

Absolutely gutted for them

But we go again Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ryan has no chance but there was someone who could have closed down Eriksen, I don’t want to look at the goal so whoever can should work it out

Not the right time to start blaming, thought better of you than that.

Remarkable effort

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Dreadful Dreadful stuff. 6 games no goals. Boring defensive football for 90 mins

Yes should have played Murray, Andone & Locadia up front and lost an entertaining match 5-1.

PS Goalie should have been a foot taller and would have got it :)

D

Deleted member 2719

I really hope they can pick themselves up again for Saturday. That performance should give them real belief going into it. I really hope we can start testing the opposition keeper though...

I think we are going to need 2 goals as a minimum against Newcastle. Can we remember what to do to score a goal though.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think my initial reaction is - so what? All that effort and we let score with a shot from distance. How much did we really trouble their keeper? Part of me thinks the one point we got was more than we deserved over the last two games.

Not looking forward to Saturday. All the talk of looking at it as the winnable one and the starting of Locadia, AJ and Andone, saving Murray for Saturday, it just puts me in mind of all the times football messes with you - viewing one of a run of games as more winnable and selecting the teams accordingly leading to you losing that more winnable game.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Why do the players seem to care when playing a top 7 club, yet not for the smaller games?

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Did anyone else think Andone looked pissed off when he was walking off? Didn't even acknowledge Hughton by the looks off things.
And what did AJ say to Hughton when he came off the pitch?

Both VERY odd. CH didn't acknowledge Andone either.
Ali cracked a joke with him. Don't think i've seen that before...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Worst possible result for us, 4:0 would be less damaging as the morale of those players will be utterly destroyed after a last minute winner.
You've taken a blow to the head, see a doctor.

D

Deleted member 2719

Aspinal trying to blame Kayal silly shot late on, but seems to forget Murrays silly shot.

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
NSC favourites Jahanbakhsh, Locadia and Andone start - yet no goals, one effort on target.

NSC fall guys March, Murray and Knockaert were out of the picture.

What gives?

Jahanabaksh and Locadia as favorites? You must be joking? March and Knockeart are worshipped here regardless of how they play lmao Ali J and Locadia play ONE shit pass and people go for their heads.. you've gotten ur list wrong.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes should have played Murray, Andone & Locadia up front and lost an entertaining match 5-1.

PS Goalie should have been a foot taller and would have got it :)
You live in Malta. Pointless discussing with someone like you who can brush off a defeat on tv with ease. Try having a season ticket. You would feel differently.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
The really good thing tonight is that we keep that virtual goal difference point against Cardiff and it could have been a whole lot worse. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here