Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Totenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Watching us attack it's incredible to think that we haven't scored for ten and a quarter hours...

how the **** have we scored so recently?!

Other than that I'll take the 0-0 all day, night, week etc. Seems unlikely however - Spurs have the ability that Wolves think they have. Huge if we can hold on though.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Surprised to see both the Beeb and Guardian saying it's an entertaining match. I'm stuck on a night shift with radio only. How is it for you viewers?

I must say that despite almost not bothering to watch as I thought it would be either really dull, or all over inside 15 minutes - I am quite enjoying it. It is entertaining in that Spurs are just rolling forwards all the time, there's been two goalmouth scrambles, we actually look a little threatening when going forwards, the crowd is quite noisy for a big team, and so on.

I'm even beginning to quite like our green kit.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
We really can't afford to lose Andone to what seems to be be an inevitable second yellow at this stage. I wonder if Hughton will tell him to calm it or switch him for Murray or a winger and stick Locadia up top.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
It’s a great atmosphere here. Bloody brilliant performance
How did we lose to Bournemouth an Cardiff?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
No shots but a few dangerous corners. Andone great run and almost through on goal, and AJ almost found him with a cross. Better than B'muf, Cardiff anyway.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Ref gives Spurs everything. Can we bring off Locadia off for March. Bloke can't defend and is a liability. Also thought his frustration at AJ for not crossing to him was so poor. There were two Spurs players in the way!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
So far so good ... been a bit lucky & long may that last. Spurs do look open to the quick counter but in all honesty I would take a point now.

Clean sheet is the aim , nick a goal at other end is the dream ... fingers legs eyes and everything else crossable is crossed.

ive crossed my willy somehow...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Also a side note (only minor but it’s irritating) is how Spurs have been allowed to do what they want. Throw-in / free-kick - take it from 5 yards out of place lads... We don’t seem to get this sort of leniency at home. He’s weak.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s a great atmosphere here. Bloody brilliant performance
How did we lose to Bournemouth an Cardiff?

I liked the ‘is this the Emirates?’ chant :thumbsup:

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
Keep that fuking ball out of that net. :albion2:

Nail biting stuff for all of the last 45 mins. March should come on to replace Locadia who has been ou weakest link.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Ref gives Spurs everything. Can we bring off Locadia off for March. Bloke can't defend and is a liability. Also thought his frustration at AJ for not crossing to him was so poor. There were two Spurs players in the way!

Inclined to think Andone will come off sooner or later, at least before he gets sent off I hope.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What is this sky campaign to get Andone off? He got booked for his first foul and since then they've been showing every replay they can. Vertonghan smashes him twice in the head and all we get is a quick replay and no comment from the commentators. That said he needs to be careful with the way he goes into challenges.

Noticed that to. Looking for something for Ref watch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here