Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where can we get another point from?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Arsenal probably, they can usually be counted on to be a fit flakey. Reckon we'll be well and truly turned over by Newcastle, seeing as how they do that really annoying thing of running at teams with intent. Our defence won't fancy that much, as we've seen in recent games at the Amex.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I really don't get all this concern about us going down??

Cardiff are: Away to Fulham - home to Palace - away to Man U - they won't get any points from their last 3 games! at best maybe get a draw at Fulham!

We WILL stay up and we need to re-group for next season.

KEEP THE FAITH!!

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I really don't get all this concern about us going down??

Cardiff are: Away to Fulham - home to Palace - away to Man U - they won't get any points from their last 3 games! at best maybe get a draw at Fulham!

We WILL stay up and we need to re-group for next season.

KEEP THE FAITH!!

They could easily win all three.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Where can we get another point from? Spurs or Arsenal, I suppose, or at the Amex against Newcastle or Citeh. Can't see any other opportunities. Next question ...............

The Optimist

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Where can we get another point from? Spurs or Arsenal, I suppose, or at the Amex against Newcastle or Citeh. Can't see any other opportunities. Next question ...............

Agreed. I was going to simply say “One of our remaining fixtures”

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
All that really matters is that we will get something out of tonight's game if we don't concede.

As much as people moan about Hughton's tactics, our best chance of staying up is to follow his mantra in every game we have left.
And take it one game at a time.

A point tonight would really put the pressure on Cardiff in their next game.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
All that really matters is that we will get something out of tonight's game if we don't concede.

As much as people moan about Hughton's tactics, our best chance of staying up is to follow his mantra in every game we have left.
And take it one game at a time.

A point tonight would really put the pressure on Cardiff in their next game.

I totally agree with the middle paragraph. Sadly, the best way for us to get out of trouble is to park the bus against both Tottenham, and Arsenal and hopefully come away with 2 points (even though that would be very difficult).

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I totally agree with the middle paragraph. Sadly, the best way for us to get out of trouble is to park the bus against both Tottenham, and Arsenal and hopefully come away with 2 points (even though that would be very difficult).

It would be a crime against football, and we will probably try to make crime pay

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
It would be a crime against football, and we will probably try to make crime pay

I think Hughton has to stick to what he knows, and it worked on Saturday (which was a massive point as now Cardiff has to win a game to stay up). The thing with Cardiff is they might be fighting to stay up but they ain't really getting the results. I know they have played top teams but they have 2 wins in the last 9 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here