Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Driving to Spurs (and needing to park the car)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sizeable no-parking zone (not surprisingly) in play for Spurs home games - https://www.haringey.gov.uk/parking...ham-event-day-cpz/tottenham-event-day-cpz-map

I'm far too late to get a drive way now. From a quick search North Middlesex Hospital - http://www.northmid.nhs.uk/Contact-Us/Car-Parking-at-the-Hospital - seems like a reasonable option - about a mile away and close to the North Circular.

Where are YOU planning to park?

Probably your best option by far, be warned as they have the new reg plate recognition system, which is rife in London hospital car parks now.
Slightest error on putting info in and theres no leeway.
Take this advice from a mates experience :D

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Sizeable no-parking zone (not surprisingly) in play for Spurs home games - https://www.haringey.gov.uk/parking...ham-event-day-cpz/tottenham-event-day-cpz-map

I'm far too late to get a drive way now. From a quick search North Middlesex Hospital - http://www.northmid.nhs.uk/Contact-Us/Car-Parking-at-the-Hospital - seems like a reasonable option - about a mile away and close to the North Circular.

Where are YOU planning to park?

Have a word with Chris Hughton. He will be parking the bus. May be room for your car

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Maybe wrong side for you, but we come in from the north, and park at Bush Hill Park station, street parking near station but gets busy from 5.30 onwards. 10 minute train journey to WHL. Post match apparently WHL is a nightmare, so we walk north for 15 minutes to the next stop, and then train to BHP. Appreciate that might not b ideal, but it’s an option at least. Wedgee.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (1).png

About 1.5 miles away. £12.50. Just off the North Circular so pretty handy.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
After the Wolves game I overhead CH telling the players that for Spurs they've got to find a way to park the bus for the whole ninety minutes. Seems the team is having the same problem.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Park on St Annes Road ( near to the Green Lanes end) where there are no parking restrictions and take the 341 bus which is 5 or 10 mins away

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Probably your best option by far, be warned as they have the new reg plate recognition system, which is rife in London hospital car parks now.
Slightest error on putting info in and theres no leeway.
Take this advice from a mates experience :D

And as they only issue PRIVATE 'tickets' very easy to get cancelled. Don't be fooled into thinking they have any power to issue you a proper parking ticket.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Previous trips round the M25 to that part of London for mid week games have put me off. We are driving to Gatwick, parking there and then getting the train up and back. Would offer you a lift but we have a full car I'm afraid.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Previous trips round the M25 to that part of London for mid week games have put me off. We are driving to Gatwick, parking there and then getting the train up and back. Would offer you a lift but we have a full car I'm afraid.

Thanks - I'm the designated driver home for a couple of London-working Albion fans tonight anyway.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And as they only issue PRIVATE 'tickets' very easy to get cancelled. Don't be fooled into thinking they have any power to issue you a proper parking ticket.

What sort of **** would deliberately try and rip a hospital off though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here