Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds....

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Will Norwich, Sheff Utd or Villa finish lower or higher than us next season? If we stay up, it’s going to be more competitive than ever.

They all have good managers, Villa are a proper big club. Whatever we do, its going to be a struggle...... i genuinely think Palace, without the diving cheat, will struggle next year.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They all have good managers, Villa are a proper big club. Whatever we do, its going to be a struggle...... i genuinely think Palace, without the diving cheat, will struggle next year.

I think the diver will stay there, to be the big fish in a small polluted pond. You’re right, without the diver, they’d be sunk.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Norwich now promoted but for a bizarre GD swing.

Sheffield United have Ipswich at home next weekend to essentially clinch automatic promotion too.

Lovely stuff!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Where the hell did massive come from? Haven't looked at the Championship for a few weeks.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Does the sense of entitlement with a large majority of their fanbase not rankle with you at all? The media would (Keegan) "Love, love, love it" if Leeds took their 'rightful' place back in the PL. Well f**k that.

Nope, no more than Man Utd or Palace, don't get it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here