Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds....

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Can’t say I understand the tactic of playing the ball behind the defence and asking Bamford to chase.

Bielsa’s teams are famed for fading

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Home to Villa next week as well who are on amazing form. Could all be over for them by next weekend.
They were denied a clear penalty mind one of the most obvious I’ve seen in a long time

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Currently blowing their shot at automatics

Brentford 1-0 Leeds HT

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Stop it. I refrained from posting while the game is still on. Someone posted that the #twats were losing earlier, but they turned it around and won.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All good for Chris Wilder’s United, MASSIVE must be chewing wasps.

We know, from experience, how hard it is to win at Brentford once you go behind too

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
No sign of the Leeds United Calypso tonight.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Leeds were never going up. Sky pundits called it correctly throughout the winter, saying they’re a squad with too many youngsters and won’t do it.

You heard it here first ages ago, Villa will. The bookies now incredibly mean, giving just 2/1 on the team 5th.

Tonight I can see why TB and plenty of Albion fans aren’t keen on the Brentford lot. A twttish bunch who seem to go to home games to dislike the opposition, rather than sing pro Brentford stuff.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can’t say I understand the tactic of playing the ball behind the defence and asking Bamford to chase.

Bielsa’s teams are famed for fading

I do feel sorry for Pat Bamford, a player of immense talent but who has been given next to no service today.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Blades have done superbly and look set to go up.
Looks like Villa v West Brom in play offs which should be interesting

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brings back memories of “5-4 we’re gonna win 5-4” on one of our miserable trips to Brentford

Wasn’t it there that Murray refused to wave to the fans after a defeat too. Still haven’t forgiven him :wink:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Leeds

tenor.gif

:lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here