• Jaguar

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Oh my! With just a few hours to go the gap is down to three.

It’s going right to the wire.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
2 HOURS TO GO!

The Hippo is slowly clawing its way back into this final and showing what made it such a formidable champion in 2018. It won’t be going down without an almighty barney.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In Japan they call them Jagaa's. I like that more than the American Jagwa.

Either way I really hope the Jaguar/Jagwa/Jagaa wins. Then we'll have eight different champions enabling WHC: Battle of the Champions. Something that, quite frankly, I've been dreaming about for years.

I voted hippo as it is absolutely fcking MENTAL, but you do make a compelling case for a Hardest Creatures Champions League there.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Real action in the dying moments of this tie. The hippo has a strong claim for a penalty turned down. Opinion from Andy Townsend in the commentary box:

"Not for me Clive, he's gone down way to easy"

Then another big chance, as a shot rifles off the top of the crossbar.

AT: "He's actually hit that too well"

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
A couple of quick Jag jabs keep the Hippo at arm’s reach. Every inch a contest worthy of the final.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Completely passed me by this year. This competition isn't what it was. I can't even be bothered to vote.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Completely passed me by this year. This competition isn't what it was. I can't even be bothered to vote.

Seriously? With these two titans in the ring? One would crush your skull and the other would jump up and down on your nuts just for saying that.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I voted hippo as it is absolutely fcking MENTAL, but you do make a compelling case for a Hardest Creatures Champions League there.

It'd be brilliant. Short, bloody and violent. You'd either have two groups of four or just start with a straight knock out at the equivelant of the quarter finals, which if we're honest is when the tournament really starts, without any numpty contestants like the human, seagull, cat or whichever comedy contestant scams the nomination process.

And as a bonus for [MENTION=13715]jimhigham[/MENTION] it would be easy to run (it takes a huge amount of time and effort to do a regular WHC).

whats not to like?

We just need the sleek, sexy, multi talented apex Predator killing machine JAGUAR to hold on and win this final.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
49 minutes to go and there’s two in it. You can barely fit a Rizla between them.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Scores are LEVEL

Have we ever had extra time in a final before?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It'd be brilliant. Short, bloody and violent. You'd either have two groups of four or just start with a straight knock out at the equivelant of the quarter finals, which if we're honest is when the tournament really starts, without any numpty contestants like the human, seagull, cat or whichever comedy contestant scams the nomination process.

And as a bonus for [MENTION=13715]jimhigham[/MENTION] it would be easy to run (it takes a huge amount of time and effort to do a regular WHC).

whats not to like?

We just need the sleek, sexy, multi talented apex Predator killing machine JAGUAR to hold on and win this final.

My only concern is that it could turn out to be more like that shite club competition Man Utd entered instead of the FA Cup. I mean as [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] says, for various reasons this year has been poor. I just hope it picks up next year.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's quite sad watching the demise of The World's Hardest Creature thread, it's like a gnarled old Apple tree on the corner of a bit of waste ground, unloved and unfertalised and each year a little weaker and smaller.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
My only concern is that it could turn out to be more like that shite club competition Man Utd entered instead of the FA Cup. I mean as [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] says, for various reasons this year has been poor. I just hope it picks up next year.

I think it would be the shot in the arm the tournament needs. It's a really laborious process running this with all the group stages and then the four rounds of knockouts. Eight champions going at it could be done pretty easily and quickly. week one: quarter finals, week two semi finals, week three final. Bish bash bosh you've got a champion of champions.:rave:

It would also mean a year of from the regular tournament givnig everyone time to refresh their batteries...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here