Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stop The Whingeing

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Funny thing is, the other night after more than 10 beers I fell into a garden and couldn't get up and lost a shoe. Well it could be sad or funny. Anyway just went and picked my car up from said place (plaice) and took the same route. Got my shoe back... result!!

So you were a shoe in to return to that pub?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Right, we’ve all got our opinions about how bad the team are, how bad individual players are, how bad Chris Hughton is, how bad his coaching staff are, his tactics, recruitment policy, and so on and so forth ad nauseum.
Every Albion fan knows this and wants it to change for the better. Carp as much as you like - but at the end of the season.

Now, we have to back the team and back Chris Hughton for the next four vital games regardless of whether we agree or disagree about everything that’s gone on before. You never know, our support might be just the inspiration that the team needs to get those vital points. Keep the faith and all that.

yada yada. we all did that rallying call thing v cardiff. made the square root of f*ck all difference. que sera sera. will be seriously surprised if we don't get turned over to the tune of at least three by newcastle. probably get something from the arsenal game tho as those are seriously flakey

el punal

yada yada. we all did that rallying call thing v cardiff. made the square root of f*ck all difference. que sera sera. will be seriously surprised if we don't get turned over to the tune of at least three by newcastle. probably get something from the arsenal game tho as those are seriously flakey

Of course it’s yada yada, but at least it’s positive yada yada rather than being f***ing miserable about everything about the club at the moment.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Of course it’s yada yada, but at least it’s positive yada yada rather than being f***ing miserable about everything about the club at the moment.

This group of players is going to do what this group of players is going to do. NSC circle jerk is irrelevent from here on in. Go 1-0 down earlydoors and it immediately all goes toxic. Same as it ever was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here