Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stop The Whingeing

el punal

Right, we’ve all got our opinions about how bad the team are, how bad individual players are, how bad Chris Hughton is, how bad his coaching staff are, his tactics, recruitment policy, and so on and so forth ad nauseum.
Every Albion fan knows this and wants it to change for the better. Carp as much as you like - but at the end of the season.

Now, we have to back the team and back Chris Hughton for the next four vital games regardless of whether we agree or disagree about everything that’s gone on before. You never know, our support might be just the inspiration that the team needs to get those vital points. Keep the faith and all that.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Right, we’ve all got our opinions about how bad the team are, how bad individual players are, how bad Chris Hughton is, how bad his coaching staff are, his tactics, recruitment policy, and so on and so forth ad nauseum.
Every Albion fan knows this and wants it to change for the better. Carp as much as you like - but at the end of the season.

Now, we have to back the team and back Chris Hughton for the next four vital games regardless of whether we agree or disagree about everything that’s gone on before. You never know, our support might be just the inspiration that the team needs to get those vital points. Keep the faith and all that.

Stop whingeing.

Carp as much as you like - but at the end of the season..

Oh my Cod.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
True, we all know what most posters think by now, there have been enough threads, no need to keep regurgitating.

Won’t happen though....

Albion my Albion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
After 10 beers........................my cats are apoplectic.

I thought that was going to be a lot harder.................that's what she said.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
After 10 beers........................my cats are apoplectic.

I thought that was going to be a lot harder.................that's what she said.

Funny thing is, the other night after more than 10 beers I fell into a garden and couldn't get up and lost a shoe. Well it could be sad or funny. Anyway just went and picked my car up from said place (plaice) and took the same route. Got my shoe back... result!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here