Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris hughton news conference

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
These are a VERY good side coming up too?

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I will do anything I can to get my beloved...

,,,Spurs into third place.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We know the quality of the opposition so one isolated forward 30 yards from midfield will suffice

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
First line was “a team at our level....”

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
"We've found it difficult to score goals recently.
"If you look at the manner of our wins this season it's generally been about good team performances with moments of quality."

Nobody here can accuse this group of players downing tools. [was asked question about Keown's MOTD comment]
"Up until the last month or so we've been in a good position in the league - our poorest period came at the worst time, but that happens in this division."

We're looking forward to tomorrow night but we know it will be tough.
"I've not been there yet, how much I'll enjoy it will be down to the performance."

"Criticism is normal when things aren't going well.
"The response from the players on Saturday showed for themselves that the fight and desire is there.
"The reaction was because we felt we haven't been good enough as a side recently."

The clean sheet was also well needed after the last few games, it can give us a lift.
"You have to be tight as a unit at places like tomorrow night - we now need to respond to that again."

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
"If you look at the manner of our wins this season it's generally been about good team performances with moments of quality."

Nobody here can accuse this group of players downing tools. [was asked question about Keown's MOTD comment]
"Up until the last month or so we've been in a good position in the league - our poorest period came at the worst time, but that happens in this division."

"I've not been there yet, how much I'll enjoy it will be down to the performance."

"The response from the players on Saturday showed for themselves that the fight and desire is there.
"The reaction was because we felt we haven't been good enough as a side recently."

The clean sheet was also well needed after the last few games, it can give us a lift.
"You have to be tight as a unit at places like tomorrow night - we now need to respond to that again."

Thank you .....what was MK's comment...I assume it was on last nights MOTD as he wasn't on Saturdays

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Thank you .....what was MK's comment...I assume it was on last nights MOTD as he wasn't on Saturdays

Yes it was on match of the day 2 last night he said “Brighton have accepted what they have got, and have stopped playing” basically saying we are more likely to go down as Cardiff are still trying.

peterward

Nov 11, 2009

Cliche Chris

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
What Keown said. It was on MOTD 2 at 18.40 or thereabouts (its on iPlayer from midnight tonight !)

Jenas "I look at Cardiff and i'm optimistic they could get a couple of wins..."
Keown " ...I'd sooner have the points in the bag. Southampton are going to be ok. But Brighton are living dangerously, because they've stopped playing, literally downed tools in the hope that the results go [for them] elsewhere. "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here