Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Official 'How many shots on target' v Spurs thread.

Shots on target v Spurs.

• None

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • We have to have 2 options.

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What do you reckon?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Statistically even if it comes off someone’s arse we have to soon at least get one.... on target.

I’m going for a comedic winger has no back inside or down the line option so is ‘forced’ to actually put in a cross. There’s blind panic as Murray having finally arrived and not having been offside - which when you think about it is an oxymoron in this team when we NEVER play it forwards - and having realised the winger’s predicament turns away to escape the box and offer a more appropriate backwards safe option does so too late and the ball comes in and cannons off his arse and safely into Gazzanigga’s waiting outstretched arms. Albion fans go wild.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
One.

Greeted with marvellous scenes in the away end.

A 30 harder from Izquierdo who bumbles a grass cutter into the keepers hands.

But because we have had three players in their half for the first time in the game, a quick throw out destroys our usual 11 man defence and they break to score their fifth

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I fear the Spurs game is going to be embarrassing - and of course it's on TV for all to see. I can't wait for this season to end. It's been a major disappointment.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are we allowed to count the warm up?

I will swear on the life of my summer bike this is true.

During the shooting practice v Cardiff a shot missed and the ball was kicked into the North Stand.
The ball went through the small stairway.
Onto the NS concourse...

...THIS HAPPENED TWICE.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
In this order:
A shot
A shot on target
A shot on target forcing the keeper to make proper save
A goal
A draw
A win

When you analyse the above hope-for list and know we barely achieve the first, anyone putting money on us to win a game of football is just crazy. I’m not having it. You’re absolutely deluded.

zefarelly

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
That's an understatement, however I think our resilience and tedious lack of creativity could prompt some of the lowest ever viewing figures for SKumY tv. We'll only lose 2 or 3 nil.

I fear the Spurs game is going to be embarrassing - and of course it's on TV for all to see. I can't wait for this season to end. It's been a major disappointment.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I will swear on the life of my summer bike this is true.

During the shooting practice v Cardiff a shot missed and the ball was kicked into the North Stand.
The ball went through the small stairway.
Onto the NS concourse...

...THIS HAPPENED TWICE.

We were like this under Poyet when similar barren spell I watched the warm up with Barnes, CMS and co all running onto about 20 odd balls passed 1,2 style from coaches and it was pathetic. About two on target and hit the net, the rest as you say causing more of a threat to drinkers on the north stand concourse and TV pundits in the studio above. It’s amazing how many professional footballers cannot score with only the keeper to beat in a non pressure situation let alone in a game. #stealingaliving

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There is more chance of a turn up for my trousers than for the books.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I haven't voted, as theres no option for positivity :lolol:

I reckon we'll have at least 3 / 4 shots, one of which we'll score.

If not I'll eat my wig :thumbsup:

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This isn't a gun club, this is a football club. There'll be no shooting, or else what's the point of it all?!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Why don’t we have a pop straight from the kick off...keeper won’t be expecting it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here