Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] It's been very tough being a Scouser for a day

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
As deluded as the scousers are, at least they haven't tried to buy the premier league. I like Jurgen too. I hope they win it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That's the problem nowadays isn't it. Can't have a bit of a laugh without being some kind of 'ist'. I apologise for anything I ever said ever towards scousers (can I say that?), or Mancs or Jocks... but not the Welsh.

NSC doesn’t do threads against Mancs, Scots, Cockneys, the Welsh, Geordies, Brummies .... ever. All efforts, with two threads a week, are from the same spoon-stirrers against Scousers. It’s the most unlikely of hatreds; a one-sided hate from a tiny bunch of blokes 250 miles away from a city with zero negative interest in the Albion. Some of the posters are ManU or Chelsea fans, I know a couple, but they would never in a month of Sunday’s admit that on NSC, because some posters consider that disloyal to the Albion.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
NSC doesn’t do threads against Mancs, Scots, Cockneys, the Welsh, Geordies, Brummies .... ever. All efforts, with two threads a week, are from the same spoon-stirrers against Scousers. It’s the most unlikely of hatreds; a one-sided hate from a tiny bunch of blokes 250 miles away from a city with zero negative interest in the Albion. Some of the posters are ManU or Chelsea fans, I know a couple, but they would never in a month of Sunday’s admit that on NSC, because some posters consider that disloyal to the Albion.

My comment was tongue in cheek. But the Welsh deserve it all :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As deluded as some scousers are, at least they haven't tried to buy the premier league. I like Jurgen too. I hope they win it.

Edited for you. You live in London, so I guess your daily commute to Lime street, where you rub up against 'the scousers' may be getting you down. My sympathies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know it’s not ideal, but I turn the sound down when awful punters come on. McManaman and Owen on BT Sport are shit and often miss the key points.

I agree that these two are annoying. One a sneery professional old man before his time, and the other a dessicated Thunderbird with Kevin Davies' haircut (give it back - now!). But, reason enough to Burn Liverpool and its inhabitants? Yes, if I were a haemorrtwat. :shrug:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here