Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] It's been very tough being a Scouser for a day

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Gargle with a bit of Mintadent or whatever they call it. Take your head out of the neighbours bin and sell those car stereos. You'll feel fine in the morning. Love me do.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I too have been a Scouser for the afternoon. I leapt over the fence, nicked my neighbours telly, watched the game on it, then sold it to a bloke down the road.... all with a cheeky smile on me boat race.

Thank you to them, though. They've done us a favour.

You'll neeeee-ver work again, sign on, sign on. :albion2:

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I too have been a Scouser for the afternoon. I leapt over the fence, nicked my neighbours telly, watched the game on it, then sold it to a bloke down the road.... all with a cheeky smile on me boat race.

Thank you to them, though. They've done us a favour.

You'll neeeee-ver work again, sign on, sign on. :albion2:

Sung with gusto at the Theatre of Dreams.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Love this thread......
All the worms creep out of the woodwork.
Shame we weren’t able to do the job ourselves as Cardiff are crap.... oh bugga, they took us apart at the Amex didn’t they.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Love this thread......
Shame we weren’t able to do the job ourselves as Cardiff are crap.... oh bugga, they took us apart at the Amex didn’t they.

That's the problem nowadays isn't it. Can't have a bit of a laugh without being some kind of 'ist'. I apologise for anything I ever said ever towards scousers (can I say that?), or Mancs or Jocks... but not the Welsh.

el punal

Love this thread......

It could be, just a very faint possibility, that we do you an absolute massive, humongous favour on Sunday 12th May. Thanks for helping us out today.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Only five minutes to go and I can revert to my normal persona...

Anyone want a hubcap? I have thousands in my front garden...force of habit sorry...

Nice win though all the same....

TNBA

TTF

you think today was bad, wait till you are cheering the scum on when they play Cardiff

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I felt so dirty shouting at the telly "dive, Mo, dive, nooowwwwww!" And he did! Felt so good. A thousand Hail Mary's tomorrow.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Only five minutes to go and I can revert to my normal persona...

Anyone want a hubcap? I have thousands in my front garden...force of habit sorry...

Nice win though all the same....

TNBA

TTF

Are you a ManU supporter? Don't recall we ever had a rivalry with Liverpool. :shrug:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can somebody please tell me how I can watch football and get rid of Jamie Carragher please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here