Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Appointing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer an ‘unavoidable mistake'...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Has Essex gone ManC?

I was thinking of all those fans out in China and South East Asia who buy the shirts and live and breathe Man Utd who might have their dreams shattered AND have to change their Noodle supplier.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Spurs fans must love OGS because otherwise theyd have lost the manager that has taken them to the Promised Land. Indeed, OGS is making such a dog's breakfast of it the repair job could now take years.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spurs fans must love OGS because otherwise theyd have lost the manager that has taken them to the Promised Land. Indeed, OGS is making such a dog's breakfast of it the repair job could now take years.

Poch is making noises about leaving after the Champion’s League final if Spurs don’t give him money. Fortunately he’s now very unlikely to go the the poisoned chalice that is United. A team that needs rebuilding with no Champion’s League football next season. He’s already been there, done that with Spurs. I reckon he’ll want a big club with finances and top class cups to play for as his next stop if he does walk away. No clubs in England that can offer him that.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Poch is making noises about leaving after the Champion’s League final if Spurs don’t give him money. Fortunately he’s now very unlikely to go the the poisoned chalice that is United. A team that needs rebuilding with no Champion’s League football next season. He’s already been there, done that with Spurs. I reckon he’ll want a big club with finances and top class cups to play for as his next stop if he does walk away. No clubs in England that can offer him that.

If Levy DOES give him cash finally then he has just about everything he could ask for for an aspirational manager. I think they will, surely?
United are an utter mess.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019

Indeed, touting himself to Barca and Real was also my take, surely his eventual ambition rather than United.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Think CH has blown his chances of taking over from Poch if he goes.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I doubt that was ever a possbility. If Pochettino moved on Spurs would be looking for a coach who has won trophies and played in Europe.
CH won the Championship with Newcastle and played in Europe with Birmingham.

And no I don't think he had a chance of a Top Job. I was just bored stuck on a train at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here