Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 136
  1. #21

    3 Not allowed!
    Which just goes to show, their players can turn it on and off as they wish. What a bunch of over indulged, lazy, selfish ****.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #22

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Asides which it almost guarantees us 3 points next season ;-)
      Have we survived to benefit from this? Truly that point yesterday was miraculous!

      Sent from my Omsung A5 Phine.
    • #23
      Members studio150's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      On the Border
      Posts
      18,587


      1 Not allowed!
      Just look what happens when you play attacking football away from home, lose 4-0 at Everton and still don't have a shot on target.
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18
    • #24
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      20,755


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      General rule of thumb is:-

      'if I saw it coming nobody else has any excuse'.
      Well you are the chosen one
    • #25
      Members dejavuatbtn's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      3,252


      2 Not allowed!
      Inclined to think there will be a lot of players leaving before he does. Just hope he has the chance to stamp his mark on the club (good or bad). Happy to see Man Utd struggle though!
    • #26
      Members
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      wisborough green
      Posts
      3,339


      1 Not allowed!
      Can see Cardiff easily getting at least at point on last day of season
      Shut or bust for us against Newcastle
      They were poor today even we may of scored


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • #27
      Members Weststander's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Withdean area
      Posts
      25,310


      1 Not allowed!
      Even with money, he’ll never match Guardiola.

      It was a reactive appointment based on sentiment, with endless zzzzzzzzzzz references to an injury time goal in the Camp Nou in 1999.


      On Sky Sports just now, impassioned comments by Evra and G.Neville. Phrases like poison in the dressing room, obsession with social media .... is that Pogba, Martial and Lingard?
    • #28
      Remy LeBeau
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Rustington, Littlehampton
      Posts
      2,644


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I disagree (surprise, surprise). I think he will make a good manager for them lot. Like Ferguson he needs time to stamp his mark. He is making all the correct off field decisions in surrounding himself with Utd stalwarts and taking his advice from Ferguson. I think, long term, he will be the correct appointment.
      The thing is he won't get that time. Sir Alex Ferguson, as we all know was given time to build his title winning team and Man Utd did the right thing in handing David Moyes a 5 year contract. However, the second they sacked Moyes after a few months they became just like any other club who will change their manager every few years.

      OGS will be gone by Christmas.

      Albion & England forever.

      Thimble Keegan
      Worthing BHA
    • #29
      Members
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      EP
      Posts
      16,447


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Even with money, he’ll never match Guardiola.

      It was a reactive appointment based on sentiment, with endless zzzzzzzzzzz references to an injury time goal in the Camp Nou in 1999.


      On Sky Sports just now, impassioned comments by Evra and G.Neville. Phrases like poison in the dressing room, obsession with social media .... is that Pogba, Martial and Lingard?
      I wish I was Pogba. Average player that for some reason gets plaudits to being world class, picking up around 20 mill a year for not even being worthy of wearing Hoddle's boots. Sulky, arrogant little shit. I wish I were him.
    • #30
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      20,755


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Monkey View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Which just goes to show, their players can turn it on and off as they wish. What a bunch of over indulged, lazy, selfish ****.
      Pheeeew, I thought you were talking about........
      Now I know it's Manure

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •