Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves 0-0 Albion MATCH REPORT- FEAT. ARTWORK

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
If this game proved anything however, it’s that we’re not giving up, not a chance. Any notion of the players giving up, not wanting to play for the manager, completely put to bed now. More of the resilience and fight shown today, and no question, we CAN claw ourselves back up from the dead.

A well-earned point, who knows how significant this result will be as we come to the end of the season?
My take on proceedings and our current situation, feat. some accompanying ART, can be found HERE:

https://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?793-Wolves-0-0-Albion-20-04-19

UTA :albion2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Decent as ever.

Although found it a bit bizarre the many mentions of any discontent in the squad being nonsense, yet no mention at all that the starting 11 was entirely LAST seasons squad. Everyone can agree that THAT particular set of players lot is #together.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Decent as ever.

Although found it a bit bizarre the many mentions of any discontent in the squad being nonsense, yet no mention at all that the starting 11 was entirely LAST seasons squad. Everyone can agree that THAT particular set of players lot is #together.

Just my opinion of course. I think reverting back to a set-up without any of new additions from this season, in a game where it was clear all we wanted (and needed) was a point, reflects Hughton's trust in players who've been around a bit longer, a back 4 who've played a lot of games together. If you're suggesting that it's the newer players who aren't buying to this 'togetherness', I reckon that's a little wide of the mark. Ali J for example, if nothing else, has tried hard and worked well defensively for the team. Unfortunately, it has been pretty much 'nothing else' quality wise on his part.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here