Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reece James

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I thought Chelski were going to hold onto their 900 loaned out players because of their transfer ban?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Shows what we are up against.
If you want a young, ENGLISH player you pay 4 or 5 times their realistic value (although the whole concept of realistic value is challenged with so many teams following this new rule).

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Shows what we are up against.
If you want a young, ENGLISH player you pay 4 or 5 times their realistic value (although the whole concept of realistic value is challenged with so many teams following this new rule).

Unless it is Walton it seems (if figures bandied around are indeed true)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I don't agree. I think would be a good signing for them. That sounds about the going rate. Though I take the point about transfer fee inflation especially for home grown players

That’s cause they’re desperate. Chelsea won’t sell many players with the ban. They’ll loan out if needed. 20 million for an unproven RB at prem level is hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I think he looks good even a bit Brunoesque in the way he takes on his opponent, however that was at Championship level, a lot of Premier League wingers and wide midfielders are faster and stronger and he may not get away with that half the time, £20 million is ridiculous imho.

Last edited:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
One good season and he would be a 40 million pound player. Moaning about the cost of players is pointless, you need to pay the going rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here