Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reece James

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He's too young for the first team, U23's at best. Hughton would never use such a young child in his team

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Been linked with him for a while. Would potentially be a very good signing, he looks the real deal so far and IMO exactly the profile of player we should be going for. We are crying out for younger, more mobile players.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He's too young for the first team, U23's at best. Hughton would never use such a young child in his team
I look at other clubs, including City yesterday, and so many of them play youngsters if they think they're ready. If Hughton had been at Everton, Rooney would still be awaiting his first start.

As the well worn cliché goes: If they're good enough, they're old enough.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He’s been playing in centre midfield recently and done very well there. He’s exactly the kind of player we need to be signing but I think he’ll go somewhere better.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Reece James is absolutely outstanding. Think there was whoscored metric a while back as well, that showed him so far ahead of Championship contemporaries that it was ridiculous. I don't think we'd get him for much less than £20m- if he even wanted to come here. Suspicion that he'll end next year as Chelsea's starting RB to be honest.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The biggest problem for us now will be attracting decent players.

If you were a professional footballer would you really want to play for us? Nobody wants to spend their working life failing all the time. Footballers generally want to be Billy Big Bollocks, lapping up the attention being sucessful brings. They get paid a lot of money but I'm sure most want to be successful too. Our record is not only stinking out all of football, it must be having an effect on recruitment. It has to. If I was a striker being linked with Brighton I'd look at goal scoring attempts over a lot of games and think "f.uck that, no thanks".

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would be amazed if we could get him at even double that. One of the very best English youngsters. Big and strong for a RB and as mentioned can play other spots too.

Wouldn't be one for the Under 23's that's for sure.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Quality player, has been moved to centre midfield from RB recently and has bossed it there. As others said would be pleasantly surprised if we got him on a permanent deal a loan move seems more realistic.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
The biggest problem for us now will be attracting decent players.

If you were a professional footballer would you really want to play for us? Nobody wants to spend their working life failing all the time. Footballers generally want to be Billy Big Bollocks, lapping up the attention being sucessful brings. They get paid a lot of money but I'm sure most want to be successful too. Our record is not only stinking out all of football, it must be having an effect on recruitment. It has to. If I was a striker being linked with Brighton I'd look at goal scoring attempts over a lot of games and think "f.uck that, no thanks".

This is my concern, what kind of attacking talent wants to play deep..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Counts as U21 so no need to be nominated in the 25.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
A season long loan seems to be a much more likely outcome than a permanent signing. His logical choice is a lower premier league club next season, before having a go at the Chelsea first team the season after that. If that doesn't work, then look for a permanent move.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here