Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BBC News tonight..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You are becoming alarmingly political, I'm surprised at you! :eek:

Why are you surprised at me? Am I not allowed to be political?
You obviously have avoided the Brexit thread.

Edit to add, I watch Channel 4 news for an unbiased reporting of the news nowadays.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
“Bottom of the table Brighton gained a valuable point at Wolves while relegated Fulham .......

They just ain’t bovvered about us are they?

What facts have they got wrong?

We are not bottom of the table, and haven't been in the bottom three all season.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Think yourselves lucky. This little gem happened last week. A local radio/tv station was reporting on the ND fire in Paris. They sent a reporter to Atlanta airport to interview anyone who was arriving back from Paris. They found a lady who, when asked "where were you when the fire broke out" replied "on the plane over the Atlantic" and then she was asked "did you visit ND while you were in Paris" to which the answer was "no but I have heard of it". And back to the studio while I submit this for a Pulitzer prize!:facepalm:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I still don't get it as when the papers talk about the bottom of the table they are talking about those in the relegation battle not literally the rock bottom team

I disagree.

They generally refer to “relegation threatened .....” to teams near the bottom, and “bottom of the table” to those at the, er bottom. I suppose you may be more familiar with the jargon than us........eeeek!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Think yourselves lucky. This little gem happened last week. A local radio/tv station was reporting on the ND fire in Paris. They sent a reporter to Atlanta airport to interview anyone who was arriving back from Paris. They found a lady who, when asked "where were you when the fire broke out" replied "on the plane over the Atlantic" and then she was asked "did you visit ND while you were in Paris" to which the answer was "no but I have heard of it". And back to the studio while I submit this for a Pulitzer prize!:facepalm:

Are you sure it wasn't the flight from Paris, Texas?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The Tories putting their own people in charge. It's little more than a propaganda machine now.

Really ? How is Fran Unsworth connected to the Tories then ? Me thinks you may have been at the tin foil drawer a bit too much.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really ? How is Fran Unsworth connected to the Tories then ? Me thinks you may have been at the tin foil drawer a bit too much.

Is Fran Unsworth the only BBC employee? I could post connections and proven plants in Newsnight debates, and Question Time, but you wouldn't listen, so I won't bother.
There are photos of Sarah Sands (R4 Today) with Farage & Banks enjoying lunch if you look hard enough.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Is Fran Unsworth the only BBC employee? I could post connections and proven plants in Newsnight debates, and Question Time, but you wouldn't listen, so I won't bother.
There are photos of Sarah Sands (R4 Today) with Farage & Banks enjoying lunch if you look hard enough.

You've said that the Tories have implanted people in the BBC - people that are in charge ..... not some crackpots on 'audience participation' shows. So who are these people in charge that the Tories have put in place ?

Sarah Sands is a political journalist ..... she's going to have meetings and meals with .... well .... people in politics. Next you'll be suggesting that because Corbyn had tea with Gerry Adams that Labour installed the IRA high command.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You've said that the Tories have implanted people in the BBC - people that are in charge ..... not some crackpots on 'audience participation' shows. So who are these people in charge that the Tories have put in place ?

Sarah Sands is a political journalist ..... she's going to have meetings and meals with .... well .... people in politics. Next you'll be suggesting that because Corbyn had tea with Gerry Adams that Labour installed the IRA high command.

There is no point because you won't accept any evidence.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
while you clearly couldn't care a toss about us ..it would be nice if they got the score and league position right :moo:
I don't give a toss about us? Really?

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here