Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BBC News tonight..

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
“Bottom of the table Brighton gained a valuable point at Wolves while relegated Fulham .......

They just ain’t bovvered about us are they?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
“Bottom of the table Brighton gained a valuable point at Wolves while relegated Fulham .......

Who can blame them really? Another 90 minutes without one single shot on target. Again. We have to face facts: we are shit to watch and offer no entertainment value whatsoever. On the other hand, Fulham won their first away game of the season-much more interesting than our efforts.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Who can blame them really? Another 90 minutes without one single shot on target. Again. We have to face facts: we are shit to watch and offer no entertainment value whatsoever. On the other hand, Fulham won their first away game of the season-much more interesting than our efforts.

But don’t we trust the BBC to get basic facts right?

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes

Yes, I exploded with indignation. Sadly my wife had a gobful of Chardonnay at the time that nearly went all over the coffee table

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

She said we drew 1-1, just as the caption with the scores flashed up

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

while you clearly couldn't care a toss about us ..it would be nice if they got the score and league position right :moo:

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Meanwhile on the cricket page

One-Day Cup: Phil Salt century helps Kent beat Sussex , err no !!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The Tories putting their own people in charge. It's little more than a propaganda machine now.

Blimey, if that’s the propaganda machine I wonder what the pro Corbyn machine looks like

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
The Tories putting their own people in charge. It's little more than a propaganda machine now.
Do you seriously think that ? Ridiculous and dangerous accusation. BBC may have it's faults but the accusation that it is institutionally biased politically is outrageous. Given that supporters of the Left and Right routinely accuse it if bias would suggest that it certainly is not.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here