Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves ZERO fouls

matt

Mar 19, 2007
I don't check match stats very often, but noticed on SSN (and BBC website) that Wolves did not commit a single foul today. Not one. That must be pretty rare.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't check match stats very often, but noticed on SSN (and BBC website) that Wolves did not commit a single foul today. Not one. That must be pretty rare.

It's almost as if they knew the Albion only possible chance of a shot on target would come from a free kick.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pretty hard to foul a team when they never have the ball.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
just reading their thread, mostly very derogatory of us and some real billy bollocks Wolves fans, who seem to forget that its just Chinese money and Mendes that sees them where they are. They got lucky, they've gone all Sheffield Wednesday!

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/brighton-h-verdict-thread.211285/

Yea but they deserve that money because of how massive they are. Same old tedious bollocks and doesn't surprise me one bit.

Had many conversations with decent opposition fans over 30 years, even some pompey and palace, but yet to find a grounded Wolves fan.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Yet Murray was manhandled at least 4 times, several pull backs in the centre of midfield too. Very cute tactics from Wolves and Pawson fell for it. Awful referee.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Wolves parent company made 60 billion pounds last year.

Good for Wolves....... but many of their fans seem to think they're a truly big club that belong in the company of the top 6, rather than were dealt 4 aces and a top agent, that enabled them to buy success.

Fair play to them, we'd all like to be so lucky, but some of their fans have soon forgot about Jez Moxey, McCarthy and Clipboard Connor and are drowning in their own delusions of grandeur.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
We had to go back to basics today and stabilise which people are not getting.

Wolves are very quick on the break and can do you with one pass so I thought Hughton got it right today, Just keep solid at the back, leave no space and don't concede.

Could have gone wrong but it didn't which proves Hughton right.

Wolves fans and many fans that play against that tactic will moan about it just as we would (granted, not at this period of time) but it's needs must unfortunately.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

Just got back.

They commited many fouls just that none of them were given by a myopic referee and linesman.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good for Wolves....... but many of their fans seem to think they're a truly big club that belong in the company of the top 6, rather than were dealt 4 aces and a top agent, that enabled them to buy success.

Fair play to them, we'd all like to be so lucky, but some of their fans have soon forgot about Jez Moxey, McCarthy and Clipboard Connor and are drowning in their own delusions of grandeur.

Good to see them upstairs again though. They are a first division name.

I don't feel the same about Leeds United.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
just reading their thread, mostly very derogatory of us and some real billy big bollocks Wolves fans, who seem to forget that its just Chinese money and Mendes that sees them where they are. They got lucky, they've gone all Sheffield Wednesday!

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/brighton-h-verdict-thread.211285/
They should be thankful that they've finally managed to take a point off us in all our top flight meetings. Brilliant result for Wolves, shirley? It's taken them 8 goes, FFS!
(Played 8, D1, L7).

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
They should be thankful that they've finally managed to take a point off us in all our top flight meetings. Brilliant result for Wolves, shirley? It's taken them 8 goes, FFS!
(Played 8, D1, L7).

as one of theirs posted!

Wolves against Brighton this season:
1,138 passes
47 shots
24 corners
1 point

Brighton against Wolves this season:
657 passes
1 shot on target
2 corners
4 points