Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Like there are not enough threads about our manager.......but let me give my opinion......

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
CH has been a great servant for BHA and he has deserved his excellent salary from our illustrious owners.........BUT ......he has done what he can do at our amazing club and it is time for him to move on! when?? anytime in my opinion......we are not going to lose our place in the PL now......

Thanks for everything you have done Chris :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
CH has been a great servant for BHA and he has deserved his excellent salary from our illustrious owners.........BUT ......he has done what he can do at our amazing club and it is time for him to move on! when?? anytime in my opinion......we are not going to lose our place in the PL now......

How's the war wound :D

twickers

Jul 17, 2003

That doesn't even make any sense. "he has done what he can do"...er so a new manager working in the same club, with the same hierarchy and same finances will presumably come and...er...do what he or she can do at our club? Okay...what's that then? If you're going to have an opinion, at least offer some crumb of substance to it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm positive I showed you pics of my gash?? ...............you want more?? :lol: :lol: ........trust you and the wife are well mate :thumbsup:
Is there someting you need to get of your chest ???
We're both good ta, enjoying the fantastic weather.
Been viewing how the other half live, today at a Rothschild residence :)

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If this post is from a moderator his position should be reviewed.
Surely he should be tidying up the threads not creating duplicates.
He must either be attention seeking or has had a few weekend bevvies.

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Without a doubt... boring and to be seen in many other threads.
But harsh, I think hitony is one of the nicest posters on here. Yeah there are other threads but there’s also hundreds of threads of people calling each other names (I should know) and at least one of those pops up each day.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If this post is from a moderator his position should be reviewed.
Surely he should be tidying up the threads not creating duplicates.
He must either be attention seeking or has had a few weekend bevvies.

I should like to see his hands cut orf.

peterward

Nov 11, 2009
Well its TB's money and he has the final decision … but unless CH wants out I can't see us getting rid any time soon

If the Job was this boring I'd find another, if the Mrs ever become so dull, i'd pay her off and take my chances....plenty of fish and all that!

but real fans cant change the boyhood club that's in your blood..... So please don't say this AC G, kinda hoped my end wouldn't come from being bored to death

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here