Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Recruitment Dept

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
What on earth does it say about this department that not one of our summer signings is in the side. If Hughton goes sure they will follow

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Ali J absolutely needs to go. We have seen what Izzy can bring. Locadia might as well go too and if Propper really is being tracked by Ajax, let him go too.

Then show up midfield and wings with a mixture of youth and experience.

All easier said than done mind

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
They are under pressure whether Hughton goes or not I would think. Interesting comment from Steve Sidwell on BT Sport Score earlier when asked about the new signings "Good players but they have not stepped up" was his reply.

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009
Ali J absolutely needs to go. We have seen what Izzy can bring. Locadia might as well go too and if Propper really is being tracked by Ajax, let him go too.

Then show up midfield and wings with a mixture of youth and experience.

All easier said than done mind

If Ajax really want Propper tell them we've got a buy one get a free Locadia offer

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If Ajax really want Propper tell them we've got a buy one get a free Locadia offer

Surely we want to encourage them to purchase Pröpper?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think we should let a new manager have a go with them before we judge them.

At the moment we have a manager who is not getting the best from our players. Look what's happened to Murray, Gross, Stephens, Propper and what we've seen of Izquierdo recently.

With a new manager, with decent tactics and a new confidence, we might see their qualities.

Izquierdo is clearly carrying an injury. He’s playing at about 80% of his ability, and he’s only playing because Ali J has been poor and Knockaert can’t control his emotions

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
What on earth does it say about this department that not one of our summer signings is in the side. If Hughton goes sure they will follow

Give these signings a decent coach who isn't ultra defensive then judge them. Extremely unfair to judge when almost all are attacking players playing in an ultra-defensive system.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Give these signings a decent coach who isn't ultra defensive then judge them. Extremely unfair to judge when almost all are attacking players playing in an ultra-defensive system.
Which begs the question why did we buy them. We play the defensive game.

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Which begs the question why did we buy them. We play the defensive game.

The only thing that comes to mind is that these signings are not just for this season but for the future? Maybe the bigger gameplan is to go more offensive next season IF we stay up? I really don't know.

zefarelly

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Neither the manager nor the 'new' players suit each other, that's patently obvious, and a big fail on the clubs part.

Half of the championship team/squad are marginal at best in the PL.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They are under pressure whether Hughton goes or not I would think. Interesting comment from Steve Sidwell on BT Sport Score earlier when asked about the new signings "Good players but they have not stepped up" was his reply.
Not stepped up or not been allowed to step up?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Absolutely this. We haven't really seen if they are any good or not.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here