Votes: 49 13.1%
  • Out

Votes: 142 38.0%

• Total voters

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Out -- as soon as we can find a 20-goals-a-season manager.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Never been out (but boy it's been testing.. :lolol: )

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009
looks like the Poll, so far, shows there's a lot of weak minded, emotional knee jerkers who change with each weeks results rather than any bigger picture.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Out - if he wants to stay move him upstairs or as a number two, but given his age as well - we need to make plans for the future. Chris couldn’t take us any further forward.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Shake hands and move on at the end of the season. But he deserves full credit for today's result and should be well remembered for the job he has done here

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Did he get lucky being forced into the substitution after 10 minutes?

Absolutely, I've no doubt we would have lost that game if Kayal hadn't been reluctantly introduced, he's the type of player that's just what's needed now and it's a bit frustrating that it's taken CH so long to realise that's what is needed but hopefully now the message has got through.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Unlike most people I enjoy these backs to the wall draws/wins.

CH has only the tools that he can work with. If he gets the players to bring the club forward next season, I think he will bring back the style of football we enjoyed for most of his reign.

Did CH not buy his own tools to work with?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
If we go down - IN
If we stay up - OUT

IMO he is a very good Championship manager, and we wouldn’t do a ‘Sunderland’ with him in charge. Good chance of getting back up. If we stay up, he is not a Premier League manager in my opinion. As mentioned by another poster a few days ago, look at Southampton when they sacked Adkins... seemed harsh at the time, but they then moved onto the Pochettino and Koeman era’s. Also see Leicester, Pearson sacked and they employed Ranieri, we all know the rest. There are of course exceptions to this formula, but we have to take a risk like this to consolidate as a top flight club, in my opinion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nothing changes until we actually have a shot on target, 5 matches now without scoring is not acceptable for any manager , especially one whose idea to change things is to defend even more

You don’t think it worked today then?

Still out for me though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here