In, out, in, out, shake it all about

• In

Votes: 183 48.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 49 13.1%
  • Out

Votes: 142 38.0%

• Total voters

I’m definitely in the give him one more transfer window camp. He’s done so much for the club, he deserves a chance to bounce back from a very bad spell. By November- December it will be clear if he’s done so or not

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't give a shit what they think, apart from the element of truth in it....

Its a fact that there is and we live with it...but we all know it was all about grinding out a result....they've had a good season I'll be interested to see if they can maintain this next time out....it wasn't that long ago when we played them in the last game of the season and when one of three players chucked their shirt into the crowd they through it back ..its a fickle game

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
attachment.php

5cd6ff0cfa91f01dfdc8888c5dc33d19.jpg

Still out for me and will be even if we turn in worldies last 4 games which ain't going to happen...today was hard earned point but no goals in 5 and 3 against relegation rivals tells a story and you can't go half a season yes half a season with poor defensive performances hardly playing in opposing teams 18 yard box boring the death out of the premier league. Without question we have been the worst side to watch throughout the season and we have players who are good enough to compete with some entertainment but it's been sucked out of them

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I really don’t want to wish CH away, but if we want to get properly established in the PL we can’t carry on as we are. It’s partly tactics and partly personnel - but I suspect if we do stay up (and today’s pragmatic point is a huge step in that direction) TB will stick with CH as he has credit in the bank but give him a big wad of cash to get proven PL players in to improve the squad. Couple of strikers and a dynamic midfielder needed as an absolute minimum

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Out when season ends, bring in fresh thinking.

This, if we didn't bin him after Cardiff he's going nowhere until the end of the season. This question is now not really relevant. Regardless of staying up or going down, CH OUT at the end of the season. For now, it's all eyes on our remaining four games and outscoring Cardiff.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I think so highly of Chris as our manager and as a person but I have looked at Norwich (where he was before us) who are of a similar size to us.
There was an interesting article in The Times this week about where they are now and it really made me think about us and what is happening.
259c15edd3a364608788f76f1a3c6bfc.jpg

It's not a smooth ride though.

They dabbled with relegation last season and were calling for Farke's head at the start of this season.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Can we have an attacking manager again like we did with Poyet? This “boring boring Brighton” stuff is so lame and mind-numbing.

Hughton had us playing more attacking football in the Championship than Gus. We can get rid, but there are no guarantees the next manager will be an improvement.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I really don’t want to wish CH away, but if we want to get properly established in the PL we can’t carry on as we are. It’s partly tactics and partly personnel - but I suspect if we do stay up (and today’s pragmatic point is a huge step in that direction) TB will stick with CH as he has credit in the bank but give him a big wad of cash to get proven PL players in to improve the squad. Couple of strikers and a dynamic midfielder needed as an absolute minimum
Let's not waste money on more strikers - we need to splash all our budget on a couple of midfielders. Midfield hasn't worked this year - if we get a truly dynamic, aggressive, fast and creative CMs in, the rest of the team will start to tick around them.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Being 70 and with a few quid in the bank and no doubt a decent bonus if he keeps us up, if he did go at the end of the season do you reckon he would manage again or retire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Being 70 and with a few quid in the bank and no doubt a decent bonus if he keeps us up, if he did go at the end of the season do you reckon he would manage again or retire?

70? I doubt fans asking him to go will piss him off, but that might

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Out. A must.

We’ve had under ten shots on target in the last six games.

Absolutely dire to watch. We are relegated with about 10 points next season if we keep him, so nothing to lose.

Propper and bissouma would excel under a new manager who actually want to pass the halfway line.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here