Votes: 183 48.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 49 13.1%
  • Out

Votes: 142 38.0%

• Total voters

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We really don’t need a vote after every game. Let’s just get behind the team between now and the end of the season and desperately try to stay up. Will we ask Hughton in or out again after we get done 3/4-0 in the week? Good result but woeful attacking performance today.

D

Deleted member 2719

**awaits the fickle voter**

Like me or not I have never been or will be fickle. :hilton:

Hughton Out.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not changed,still a licker but by any chance when is this Hughton out applicable? Now? End of season? Christmas? Easter? *

*may be a licker but I do not blame anyone for wanting to get rid of the turgid football we all have to endure at the moment. Needs must and all that.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Still out obviously.

It's a great point, but nowhere near enough to forget our abysmal 2019 form. 0 shots on target yet again.

It will take a spectacular performance out of our remaining 4 games for me to even consider wanting him as our manager again... and it won't happen.

Dale got a shot on target today

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Still in and that display was not exactly enthralling to watch but we did exactly what we needed to do , Propper going off maybe the turning point we needed to survive this season , his lack of physical presence was replaced by somebody actually willing to put his body on the line and still drive forward when he could , the only way i will change my in stance is if i see Propper back on tuesday , he's just not got what it takes for a fight , and we are in a fight .

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Say goodbye at the end of the season when we scrape another year in the PL. Let Chris Hughton sit on a beach with his payoff and wish him well.

Lovely, lovely man - but unless he bins off the whole squad and starts again it'll be more of the same next season and probably relegation.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No shots on target.

Still out for me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Dale got a shot on target today
Nobody got a shot on target according to BBC Sport

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009

If youre prepared to change what you voted after Tuesday that really is a bit flakey.

Its fairly obvious he's staying for now, but if you think he's still the man long term, or if you think we need a change of managerial direction, today's 0-0 shouldn't change that.

Not that it makes bugger all difference unless TB says so!

fwiw OUT

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Can we have an attacking manager again like we did with Poyet? This “boring boring Brighton” stuff is so lame and mind-numbing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here