Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Absolutely Bricking It

el punal

All through today up until about 4.52 pm. I didn’t look at any score updates, turned off the TV, didn’t bother with the radio. All I wanted was, at the very least, a point. A life saving, heart stopping, all important point to somehow stave off the impending drop. We got it!

I can now go to the Spurs game on Tuesday, for our “free hit”, with a bit of hope and optimism that has been severely lacking over the last four days. And, yes, I know that today’s result may be just a temporary reprieve but boy has it lightened my mood.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I'm with you. I had to walk around the block for about an hour - couldn't bear just sitting at home.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I must have lost a pound or two watching that, with my heart rate doubled for 94 minutes.
This is why no one chooses to support Brighton, you're born into it, for better or worse.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Couldn’t leave the car and had to drive around for entire 2nd half. Taking the Mrs for a night out now!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Felt exactly the same!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yep - that was horrible.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
All through today up until about 4.52 pm. I didn’t look at any score updates, turned off the TV, didn’t bother with the radio. All I wanted was, at the very least, a point. A life saving, heart stopping, all important point to somehow stave off the impending drop. We got it!

I can now go to the Spurs game on Tuesday, for our “free hit”, with a bit of hope and optimism that has been severely lacking over the last four days. And, yes, I know that today’s result may be just a temporary reprieve but boy has it lightened my mood.

We can get a result at spurs on Tuesday. They are a bit flat after the CL

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Exactly the same. Rare Saturday off so busied myself with the worst garden chores until around 4.55 before switching Radio Sussex on. Never been so pleased to hear Warren Aspinall mangling the English language.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Top 6 supporters have no clue what its like to be a fan of a team in the bottom 4. Stressed out doesn't even begin to describe it. So many times I struggle to sleep on a Saturday night. Doesn't help given that our working week starts in a Sunday.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I decided to start drinking early so as to be able to survive watching - a very good stream. I am cooking a new pasta dish tonight and am slightly concerned about it......... need more alcohol obviously.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Headphones in - walking around Bristol, Clifton etc...maybe stressed but getting fitter.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've not listened to that, although I will be catching up with Frank Skinner later.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
It’s alright for you lot. Imagine being there - it was gut wrenching

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Went out for a run with the 5Live commentary playing on headphones. At least having the sweats and looking in pain appeared normal to passing folk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here