Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Return of the King

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He MUST retain his place... surely, even CH can see that his commitment and drive is what we need right now...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He should be having a huge apology from Hughton right now.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
He was making a point after the final whistle gesturing to the badge and shrugging, or similar, which seemed a bit strange.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
He was brilliant. We were good in the middle today, constant harrying and disciplined.

Bong also good.

Main weakness was Izquierdo but not going to give him too much of a hard time. He isn't fit and played 90 which is a sad indictment of the situation with Ali J.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We all knew we could rely on him, shame CH had to be forced into playing him.

Given our history of getting players with hamstring problems fit, we’ve probably seen the last of Propper this season.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
He was making a point after the final whistle gesturing to the badge and shrugging, or similar, which seemed a bit strange.

I think he was saying "Yes, i too am a little disappointed and confused as to why I am rarely picked to play these days. I promise i will work hard and fight for the mighty Albion to save us from the drop. But hey-ho, football's a funny old game sometimes."

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I think he was saying "Yes, i too am a little disappointed and confused as to why I am rarely picked to play these days. I promise i will work hard and fight for the mighty Albion to save us from the drop. But hey-ho, football's a funny old game sometimes."

That’s exactly what I was going to say, but.. “ it’s a funny old game” and not use the word “sometimes”

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
MOTM for me

Rightly berating Isqueirdo as he was utter crap for whatever reason. At one point I was hoping we'd bring Bernardo on as a
Left winger!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Izquierdo's plainly not fit or simply so far out of form it's hard to see him getting back on song in the current circumstances. Couldn't fault his effort but with the current options, I really wouldn't be against seeing Bernardo play there in the next week or 2.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Off topic, what has happened to Balogun ? Is he injured ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here