Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Return of the King

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It is an easy decision for CH to make now with Propper most likely out.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
MOTM for me

Rightly berating Isqueirdo as he was utter crap for whatever reason. At one point I was hoping we'd bring Bernardo on as a
Left winger!

Funny you should say that, Bernardo came on at left midfield late on at Chelsea and looked useful! Having said that I am only comparing him to Jahanbaksh who was brutal all game.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Do we keep him in at Tottenham or play Bissouma and save the King for Newcastle?

I like the idea of Bissouma and Kayal together with Gross as the number 10. Think that is a good balance of creativity and endeavour. Worth a try in a ‘free hit’ game like Spurs away.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I thought DS was better in the 2nd half . . . . We know DP is best further forward, so as has been discussed, players out of position, and not complementing each other. Propper is arguably better than BK or DS, but not best suited to playing with either.

Looks like we're going to be a championships side battling for survival. Again!

Stephens seems to perform better alongside Kayal, I shouldn't say this but hopefully Propper will be out for a while longer!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
More mobile than Propper, still chases the ball sometimes and causes us to lose shape, but a good performance.

What a rasping shot as well, that would have been goal of the season if on target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Kayal started in a 3 games when we had that winning run of 1-0s back in the autumn. Can’t remember what was keeping Propper out at the time. Injury??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here