Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Great Point

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can’t see Cardiff getting 4 points. That’s a massive point.
Why not? They weren't supposed to best us but did. When it's 4 points needed with one game to go then we can relax.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And yes, it was a great point

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Great point, decided to try not worry about the game and just check the result after the game to try to not ruin a lovely sunny day. Expect to see at least 2-0 defeat, so happy with a point away from home to a team that seems to score for fun.

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009
I think they could well get 6. Fulham have improved but aren't exactly Man City, and Palace will roll over. We need to beat Newcastle I reckon.

im not sure theyll get 6, but we need to assume they will and get at least 3 more

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Why not? They weren't supposed to best us but did. When it's 4 points needed with one game to go then we can relax.

Absolutely. With palace and Fulham to play they're more than capable of getting at least 4 points, especially how they've been playing lately. A win v Newcastle would be enough for sure, although they're tearing saints apart at the moment.

Great point today, though. Huge confidence boost as well

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I think they could well get 6. Fulham have improved but aren't exactly Man City, and Palace will roll over. We need to beat Newcastle I reckon.

Palace won't roll over I'm sure. They're decent on the road, too. Cardiff will be so up for it though so it's a tough one to call.

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Win at home draw away.

Unfortunately we've done precious little of either this year, today was just a case of putting in a shift and taking something positive. We did, thank ****

A point off Spuds is not incomprehensible.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Palace won't roll over I'm sure. They're decent on the road, too. Cardiff will be so up for it though so it's a tough one to call.
Palace will do us no favours whatsoever-even if it means losing in a 'convincing way'.

No reliance on others-we need to do it ourselves. F.uck knows how with no shots on target but it's not impossible...more beer please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here