Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Applications for Brighton and Hove Albion Team Manager

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Please post you CV here:

I have plenty of experience in squeezing 11 men into our third of the pitch and chasing the ball.

I feel I could save you immense costs just one idea of mine would be to get rid of recruitment and recruit from local athletic clubs who would be happy with a tenner and a Kit Kat per match and would be prepared to run through walls while chasing a ball.

Looking forward to discussing this job position and many more 'In the box' ideas.

Awards

Regional Twister champion 1987

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If we go down, I'm the man for the job - in my current Football Manager save, I've just taken the Albion job after relegation (next year) from the Prem.

I've cleaned out all of the overpaid crap that was in the squad I inherited, put a revolutionary tactic (2 up front) into place, and we're currently 5 points clear at the top of the Championship, having started the season with 7 consecutive league wins as well as knocking the might of Exeter and Swindon out of the Coca Cola Cup.

Florin Andone has 9 goals already, and his strike partner Sandro (free transfer from Everton) has 6. Also of note is that Tudor Baluta, Alexis MacAllister and Jan Mlakar, who join us for real in the Summer, all look to be pretty good prospects.

Tony, if you're reading this drop me a PM. [emoji106]

D

Deleted member 2719

I hope they’re actual Kit Kat’s and not this ‘Breakaway’ shite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would actually try and upgrade to Chunky Kit Kat's for my runners with Dark chocolate if Barbers purse string would allow it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I am the ideal candidate, because I wouldn’t select Stephens and Propper every week and would personally drive Ali J to anywhere on the continent where any club is willing to stump up £5,000 and a set of kits for him.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I know where the goal is.

Not sure what purpose it serves, but I can tell you exactly where it is.

D

Deleted member 2719

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8873797 said:
I can angrily shout "Away" whenever the ball comes into the penalty box following a corner

I reckon you could be shortlisted.

D

Deleted member 2719

I notice you use the singular tense, I hope you are referring to our goal.

Not sure you will get a shot at this position, as there is only ONE purpose of a goal and that is to block it up.

Diablo

Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I know, and would let our players in on " the object of the game is to pass oppositions Goalkeeper not keep passing to our goalkeeper"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I have been perfecting the swishing the water in the washing up bowl hand waving technique so the remaining Hughton players maintain their levels of confusion.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

peterward

Nov 11, 2009
If an interview question is "what are your goals for next season" then I think I am the man or the job.

answer: none

peterward

Nov 11, 2009

Sorry, if you know where the goal is, you sound far to much of a risk to be considered.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Recently we had a fella in for a job.

He was 'alert' and seemed keen, my company is a little odd as it does the interview last after spending time in the departments.
I think they do that so the interview itself is more of a formality, as it should have been here.

But apparently every answer he gave suddenly became monosyllabic, the favourite one being when asked how he'd deal with conflict he replied 'Oh I'd just go straight home'. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here