[Football] Premier 20/21st April

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
yeeeesssssssss

R-1771354-1462375857-1906.jpeg.jpg

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Salah really plays for those penalties - did exactly the same against us, although Gross played directly into his hands there

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Big one this.

We NEED to beat Newcastle.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
First prize for me is Palarse win :sick: Manure beat City so they are still chasing Champs League on last day and L'pool can't be caught

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The irony of Cardiff bitching about Atkinson after he sent off Stephens, allowed an offside goal and then didn’t book Bamba against us......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I thought Morrison would cheat with a wrestling/rugby challenge, no attempt to get the ball, and was right. A foul anywhere on the pitch.

It was stupid, because everyone knows the cheat Salah is going to go down in that situation, but to call it a wrestling/rugby challenge is ridiculous. It most likely wouldn't have been a foul anywhere else on the pitch as Salah wouldn't have gone down. The defender got tight - too tight considering Salah's reputation - who backed into the defender and cheated his way to a penalty.

You have defended Liverpool before on here. Are they your second team?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I thought Morrison would cheat with a wrestling/rugby challenge, no attempt to get the ball, and was right. A foul anywhere on the pitch.

agreed........ Salah is a diving cheat, but that one was a pen, defender had 2 hands around him, preventing him moving, and eventually pulled him over. Next season with VAR that's a pen all day long

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It was stupid, because everyone knows the cheat Salah is going to go down in that situation, but to call it a wrestling/rugby challenge is ridiculous. It most likely wouldn't have been a foul anywhere else on the pitch as Salah wouldn't have gone down. The defender got tight - too tight considering Salah's reputation - who backed into the defender and cheated his way to a penalty.

You have defended Liverpool before on here. Are they your second team?

It was a pen, whatever your problem is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here