Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier 20/21st April

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So your suggesting its the Warnock effect? I agree

If he wanted too Mr Bloom could nip all this Hughton bashing in the bud:-

"You lot carry on and I'll replace him with Warnock".

How, just how, did Morrison miss that

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Their squad is terrible. Junior Hoilett who wasn’t any good at QPR in the Championship years ago, Sean Morrison who is just a big Championship lump, Joe Bennett who was a particularly shit member of Sami’s stars, a bald man who exists just to take long throws, a right back who plays upfront, Oumar Niasse who never looks in control of his own body. I could go on. They’re a bunch of absolute misfits, I doubt Championship clubs would want most their players and no PL side would go anywhere near them.

But they have the perfect manager to make more than the sum of their parts and inspire them to give every single morsel of energy they have for the cause. The fact they’re even in with a chance is an incredible success and, if we’re being completely honest about it, they simply deserve to stay up at our expense. For the least talented PL squad of all time to have 31 points with four to play is a superb effort.

:rant:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Their squad is terrible. Junior Hoilett who wasn’t any good at QPR in the Championship years ago, Sean Morrison who is just a big Championship lump, Joe Bennett who was a particularly shit member of Sami’s stars, a bald man who exists just to take long throws, a right back who plays upfront, Oumar Niasse who never looks in control of his own body. I could go on. They’re a bunch of absolute misfits, I doubt Championship clubs would want most their players and no PL side would go anywhere near them.

But they have the perfect manager to make more than the sum of their parts and inspire them to give every single morsel of energy they have for the cause. The fact they’re even in with a chance is an incredible success and, if we’re being completely honest about it, they simply deserve to stay up at our expense. For the least talented PL squad of all time to have 31 points with four to play is a superb effort.

How did Morrison miss that [emoji23]

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

How, just how, did Morrison miss that

See the Badger's comments!

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
If you base it on points won compared with talent available, Warnock is the best manager in the division this year in my opinion. Obviously he could only manage in the PL for this type of team, but he’s fantastic at it.

I know he's marmite, but I've always actually liked Colin, no nonsense, heart on sleeve, old school fella and successful wherever he's been.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
colin-w.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here