Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier 20/21st April

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Even if Cardiff do lose today they are showing why I still think they will stay up and we are down. As others have said, we don't have the fight or bottle that Cardiff do and that stems from the manager. I think Warnock is a poor top level manager with a Championship squad and we are just 3 points ahead of them before today. For those who still think Chris is the answer next year have a think about that.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That's because the ref played on, and commentators default position is always that the ref is wrong so they are desperate to find the angle that would prove them right.

True. Wouldn’t it be good it commentary teams clearly called out the likes of players with fake head injuries? The blatant ones.

Anyway ... :wanker:Warnock can’t blame the officials for opening goal. :albion2:

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Their squad is terrible. Junior Hoilett who wasn’t any good at QPR in the Championship years ago, Sean Morrison who is just a big Championship lump, Joe Bennett who was a particularly shit member of Sami’s stars, a bald man who exists just to take long throws, a right back who plays upfront, Oumar Niasse who never looks in control of his own body. I could go on. They’re a bunch of absolute misfits, I doubt Championship clubs would want most their players and no PL side would go anywhere near them.

But they have the perfect manager to make more than the sum of their parts and inspire them to give every single morsel of energy they have for the cause. The fact they’re even in with a chance is an incredible success and, if we’re being completely honest about it, they simply deserve to stay up at our expense. For the least talented PL squad of all time to have 31 points with four to play is a superb effort.

So your suggesting its the Warnock effect? I agree

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fantastic miss by Henderson, he is poor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here